Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- nora: "to wear with jeans"
- BETTY JANE: "Poor fit, gave away"
- CARMEN MARIA: "FOR THE COMFORT"
- Andrew: "My mother had these before and loved the comfort of them so I am buying her another pair."
- Carroll: "It's my go to summer shoe and great for traveling"
- K: "Wanted navy blue casual shoes and liked this style."
- Diane: "comfort"
- P: "Good looking shoe - but runs extremely wide for a narrow foot, returned it."
- DEBRA: "STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE = SEVERAL COLORS TOO"
- Mary: "Comfortable and like the way they look"
- Noveline: "I already own this shoe in another color and it is very well made and very comfortable."
Tricia asked: Are the soles rigid enough to be supportive? Recovering from a broken foot and I need a rigid sole, where the shoe isn't easily able to be bent into itself.
- Sandra: "the soles are very flexible & comfortable, however I would not recommend them for your situation. I do not think they would provide you with enough support at this time of your recovery. But, when you are healed they would be a good choice."
- Denise: "Yes, the soles are not real flexible. They are very comfortable shoes and fit well. I have a narrow foot and ordered the 9N and they fit fine."
- Ruth Ann: "These shoes are comfy & soft, but I don't think that they are what you're looking for. They are very flexible - not rigid at all. They also stretch so I wouldn't look to them for support. Sorry!"
- J: "The shoes are flexible. If I hold a shoe with my left hand on the heel area and the right hand on the toe area, I am able to bend the shoe."
- Donna: "It is a rubber sole and somewhat flexible, comparable to a tennis shoe. I can bend the front 1/3 of the sole up. It is very comfortable but if you're looking for something with a very rigid sole, like a men's dress shoe would be, it may not be right for you."
Sharon asked: Does this shoe come across or fasten together at the or on the big toe joint?
- S: "I did not keep as it did not fit properly. There is no tie involved. The white string is decoration."
- Teresa: "I have Arthritis of the big toe joint and this shoe is comfortable on me. It does not rub and is not to tight in that area."
- MARY: "I really couldn't tell you. I got the shoes & they were too big, so returned them at my own expense. Another reason I no longer buy from naturalizer.com"
- M: "It's constructed like a loafer or moccasin. I have not noticed any discomfort. I have 4 pair and really love them. Hope this helps."
- Patricia: "I ordered a size 7, and the shoe was true to size. No problems around the big toe area. The join is at the tip of the toe. Leather is soft and Very comfortable. Only problem for me was the arch area - could use more support. An insole took care of that issue. Have worn my pair for a year, and they are holding up well."
- Holly: "no it doesn't. but the size runs a little bag and wide"
- Kim: "No. They are very comfortable. My joints on my big ties stick out and I have no problem with the shoe ."
- Cynthia: "No,,,its a very comfortable shoe"
- Brenda: "Hi, Sharon. This shoe is like a boat shoe. It doesn't have any fasteners at all. It's a slip on shoe. They are very comfortable to wear."
- Terri: "No it fits like the old penny loafers used to fit. Toes are completely covered and the edge comes up the foot. I have really wide feet and this shoe feels wonderful."
Karen asked: I wear a 7.5 narrow. Even thought this shoe is a narrow, does it run wide?
- Daryl: "I thought the shoe ran true to size in the width; however, I had selected a wide width to accommodate my bunions in order to have a more comfortable fit since my feet have changed in my older age. I find that the narrow or medium width no longer is as comfortable as it once was. Since my goal was to have a wider width, if the fit did run wider than usual, I probably would not have noticed it because it was comfortable to me and that was what I was looking for."
- Elisabeth: "Karen, I have this in an 11M - until the last couple of years I was an 11N with an even narrower heel....this show does not run wide for me because my heels stay in nice and snug. /lee"
- Kathleen: "I wear a 7 1/2M and it was to wide and a little to long for me. I took it back and got a 7M which appears to fit better."
- carol: "Karen, I bought an 8.5 medium for my granddaughter and it runs true to size. She loves the softness of the leather and says it is very comfortable."
- Susan: "Well Karen, I'm on the other end of the size spectrum at a 12 medium. While they don't run wide, they do tend to run a bit large. I have to size down to an 11 but you might want to go with a 7. they are lovely tho."
- Robin N: "This shoes is VERY wide. I put two innersoles in and still couldn't wear. So disappointed because Naturalizer has always been my go to brand. With narrow feet I could depened on Naturalizer to fit."
- Patricia: "I also wear a 7.5 N. the shoe does run a little wider because the leather is soft and very nice. Since I wanted to use this as a summer shoe, that will work out fine for me. Really a nice shoe and great navy color."
- Larry: "Shoe purchased for my wife. Her size is a 10 Narrow. The shoe is a true blue "narrow" and NOT for someone seeking a fit a bit wider than narrow. Hope this is helpful. Might add Naturalizer gives no hassle for returns. That's why we buy the difficult sizes of 10N on the webpage. Larry Drew, Erie,PA"
- Suzanne: "This is a true "foot-hugging" narrow fit. They are so comfortable that I bought the aqua color, too! I'm debating what my next color will be. With all the shoes I own (too many), these are by far a real favorite. Major comfort!!!!"