Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Colors"
Joyce asked: Is the fit comfortable?
- susan: "yes!"
- sarah: "Unlike other shows, you need to order half a size bigger. Can't comment on the comfortabiliy, until I return mine. Hope this help??"
- Elaine: "The shoe runs very narrow, If you are between a regular or wide width order a wide."
- M: "the first pair did not fit considering it was a wide shoe.........waiting for the 2nd shoe to be shipped... these shipping charges are ridculous though"
- A: "They're definitely comfortable! I do not do uncomfortable shoes, and I like these."
- PATRICIA: "Yes, I just got them this pm and have not worn them all day."
- Rebecca: "I had to wear them a day to stretch them enough to be comfortable...I have a very high instep and ended up with a blister from the edge of the fabric on my instep. But I put on a Band-Aid and in a few days was able to wear them without any problem and yes they are very comfortable now that the fabric has loosened!"
- Kelly: "Just got them yesterday, but they seem pretty comfy. "
- esther: "A medium size 6 usually fits me vey well, this was not true to size. They were a bit narrow. I kept them anyway thinking I'll break into them- however, being that they are fabric they started tearing at the small toe after about a month. I did wear them a lot because I bought them as slippers around the house. Maybe the ones you're looking at will be better and maybe if you try a bigger size you'll have better luck. Hope this was helpful to you."
- Vera: "I ordered the narrow and so far it is a comfortable fit."
- Catherine: "The shoe was tight. Haven't worn them not sure if they will stretch out."
Mary Ellen asked: Has anyone who has worn this shoe for awhile felt that the fabric stretched out a bit? I'd like to know that if the shoe is just a bit tight that there is potential for stretch.
- Michelle: "Hi I have that shoe in the Natural Metalic. I have found mine to be a little tight also. I have only worn them four or five times, but no luck with stretching yet. Sorry I can not be more helpful"
- Jeanne: "Mary Ellen I bought these shoes and found them to be a little snug at first, once I wore them a couple of times they stretched out enough for me to be comfortable in. I hope this helps.... Jeanne"
- Maureen: "I purchased this shoe in the metallic and it was too tight. I gave it to my sister who has a narrow foot and she has not said anything about it stretching out."
- Herlina: "Yes, it did stretch a bit -sort of like it conforms to your feet ."
- Laura: "for me it's fine the longer you wear fabric tens to loosen in time it's very light weight and comfortable"
- Elayne: "I have arthritis in my toes which causes enlargement of the nuckles. Beacuse of this I purchased this shoe in a Wide size. I find it comfortable but snug. I have only worn them twice so I can't tell if the fabric will stretch but so far I have no discomfort. Since I am often disappointed this is a good sign and I really like the shoe."
- Donna: "I have only worn my pair once. They seemed quite tight so I hope they will stretch somewhat. Sorry that I can't help more."
- denise: "I ordered these two weeks ago and they did not stretch. Also the frabic is so rough they rubbed on top of my foot which made it hard to walk in them."
- Marlenetobben: "Mine didn't stretch as it was to big from the beginning. I had to put inserts in so they would stay on my feet. I actually need a combination size, narrow heel and wide front . Sorry I can' t help"
- Rebecca: "I put it on a shoe stretcher and it did help. They were too tight when I originally bought them."
Vera asked: I normally wear a AA width. Is this shoe going to be too narrow? Some of the reviews indicate that it runs extra narrow.
- B: "I think it would be to narrow for you! I actually could wear a slim in width and this shoe fits me really well."
- Robyn: "Vera: I usually wear a med-to-wide shoe and this one is a little tight. I also thought it was a bit heavier than any of my other slip-on sandals. It's just has solid rubber wedges. I considered sending it back but it goes with so many summer colors that I thought it might stretch out a bit. I've only worn it once but I still don't think I could wear it all day."
- dixie: "I wear a B width and it fit very well and definitely was not too narrow. In my opinion it should not be a problem."
- Joanne: "I normally wear a wide width and I bought this in the wide width. It fits fine, but it does seem to be a little narrower than I am used to with the wide width."
- Vera: "Thank you, Susan. That's a great idea...I hadn't thought about stretching them!"
- Debra: "I purchased the shoes in a medium size and had to return them because of how uncomfortable they felt on my feet which may have been due to the width."
- Sheila: "yes this shoe does run narrow."
- Susan: "Yes. This shoe does run a little narrow. I plan stretch the left shoe. The right shoe is fine."
- Ruthanne: "I can't answer this question. I wear a medium & the width was perfect for me even though my feet tend to be at the wide end of medium. I do not know about the narrow end."
- GENEVIEVE: "unfortunately that seems to be true ...I bought M width and it's too tight...getting ready to return the shoe but they don't seem to have size 5....I bought 4.5. My only critiism of Naturalizer is that they don't pay return postage...you may want to think twice before you purchase. Good luch!"