Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
ruby asked: I wear a 12 4A Will this adjust to the width if I purchase a Medium?
- ruby: "Thank you, I did not see it in my size with a narrow width."
- Frances: "Ruby, I wear 8.5 N which is the size I purchased and have worn all summer. I pull it as tight as possible and it is comfortable. Your foot must be very narrow so I would think a narrow width would be more satisfactory than the medium width."
- sandra: "I have wide feet the sandle fit purfectly without adjusting. The velcro clusure provides a good adjustment. I love these sandles they are very comfortable, soft footbed and smart looking, nice leather, very much worth the price"
- Lori: "I am not familiar with sizes other than B/Medium. However, the Velcro on both parts of the shoes do allow for adjustment in either direction. These shoes are very comfortable and cute! "
Sally asked: I have very sensitive skin and have a real problem with straps and rough spots rubbing my feet. Is the inside of this sandal smooth? I would be walking all day in warm weather in these.
- K: "Hi Sally, I bought these shoes in two colors because they were soft and comfy and I didn't have to break them in. The only thing I notice is a little stitching UNDER my foot on the soles. The tops and sides don't rub or pinch anywhere, and the longer I wear them, the less noticeable the threads are. My feet are ultra sensitive, too!"
- Judith: "Yes, they are smooth inside the straps and soft leather on the footbed. I started breaking my sandals in yesterday and they are very comfortable., Hope this helps!"
- Donna: "I love the fit, style and color (Shrimp). They are comfortable, too. My feet are happy with this sandal, inside and out. I will get some more."
- J: "I've not worn the sandal yet, but the inside feels smooth to my hands. I've never had a problem with the Naturalizer brand. I can't say that about other brands."
- Marlene: "I love love these shoes. Did not rub any part of my foot, they are the very first sandal I have ever worn and I'm 73 years."
chucka asked: is this a true to size sandal, does it run small or big in size?
- Kathy: "I haven't worn them yet. Saving for the warmer weather !"
- Patricia: "True to size"
- Gretchen: "It seems to be true to size plus, there is flexibility with the adjustable velcro straps"
- D: "This sandal runs true to size and width. I am a 6M in all shoes but often find sandal run to wide, especially slides. But these fit right out of the box. While I'm not a fan of velcro on shoes, this does make any adjustment either way easy."
Patricia asked: What does the M and W mean after the size?
- Emily (staff): "Hello Patricia, The M refers to Medium (regular) width, and the W refers to Wide width. Thank you, Emily"
Karen asked: I wear orthotics. Is the inside support removable, so i can use my orthotic?
- Doris: "I do not think it is removeable. Unless a shoe repair shop could take it apart and glue it back down."
- jeanie: "Yes,it is."
- Ptricia: "I don't think so. That is a question for the maker. They are very comfortable as you can adust the straps. Patricia"
- Ann: "Have only worn them around the house. I think I really like them. I bought two pairs. The tag says the insole can be removed. It looks like it can. Good luck. I used to wear orthodics. I know what a problem it is to find shoes. Ann"
- D: "It does state the inside is removable, I'm not sure if it really if it is how you'd get it to stay in place once removed and put back."
- Dora: "have not worn them yet, snowing here today , wearing boots. I tried them on and they feel very comfortable and I ordered a second pair, in another color."
- Linda: "The inside support of these sandals is completely removable. There are three pieces of velcro that securely attach the support to the shoe. When you remove the inside support there is a recess of about 3/8" all the way around the shoe so the support fits securely inside. I'm assuming that this recess, along with the velcro, keeps the support from moving around when you wear the shoes. I, unfortunately, have not had an opportunity to wear my sandals yet because it is still cold here. In fact, today it is snowing. I hope that this was of some help to you."
- Maureen: "No, it is not."
- Kathy: "No !"
- ANTONIA: "No. Whatever you see on the picture, it's intact. I bought this pair because my client wants a super-soft insole and thats easy-to-put-on bec they have velcro straps. And she loved it! You'll never go wrong with Naturalizer! I suggested it to her because i also use the brand. Hope this helps."