Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shirley: "I thought it would be comfortable especially for at home. It is but tends to be wider than a normal medium width. I move the velcro tabs over as far as they go and still my foot slips around in the toe bed. I have always worn a 6 1/2 to 7 M, well at least after I had a child! Wore a 5 1/2 before, common...good thing my feet grew a little, 5 1/2 is almost impossible to find!!!! Thanks for asking."
- Clair: "looked comfortable- and they were"
845/369/1920byron asked: how many inches is the heel off the bottom of the show/heel? enter
- lloyd: "the heel is one and a half inches off . I have a balance problem but these are very comfortable I bought them in two colors. Jean Yonkers"
- Susan: "From the sole of the shoe to where your heel sits is 1 1/2 inches."
- Vicky: "The back of the heel measures 1 1/4 inch from top to bottom, however within the entire outer edge of the foot bed (including the heel) there is a lip 3/8 inch high that hold the included removable insole (beautifully soft!). The lip is designed to accommodate an orthodic insole. I do not have the sensation that my heel is lifted up...it has the feeling of a low sandal."
- naneth: "Hi Helene, Heel height is 1 inch. It is comfortable but take note that if you have fat feet like mine, the edge of the flap in front scrapes a little bit on the skin, but I'm hoping that overtime, it will be softer and won't scratch anymore. you can also adjust the tightness in front. overall it is very comfortable and true to size."
- Celia: "The heel is 1 1/4 inches."
- Celia: "The heel height is 1 1/4 inches high."
- D: "I'm actually not at home right now, but it is a low heel. I'd say 1 1/2 inches at the most. I can check again when I get home, which will be early next week."
- Susan: "the heel is approximately 1'"
- margo: "Maybe one inch or a little less. If you are looking for a shoe with higher heels, don't get it as these are almost considered flats in my book. However I wanted flats and they are super comfortable."
Susan asked: what kind of sole does this sandal have? Man made or leather and if man made is the sole a hard sole or have cushioning?
- S: "Shoe has a hard rubber sole but is completely cushioned inside. It is a very comfortable sandal."
- Mary: "the sole appears to be manmade, but it is quite comfortable and the sole is flexible"
- nancy: "I am sure that the sole is man made. It is very stylish and is textured so that it is not slick. the sandal is cushioned and very comfortable to wear."
- Mary: "I haven't worn them yet."
- Barbara: "The upper is leather, the sole is man made, but is a hard sole. There is very little cushioning, and the shoe is quite wide. I would not buy this shoe again."
- Karen: "I think it is man made and a hard sole."
- Dawnie: "It is flexible and also has cushion insole. I really like the fit, color & comfort. Will be buying another pair in another color."
Adele asked: Wide can be too wide.. for me.. do these sandals have adjustments????????
- lloyd: "They do adjust oon both straps to a limited extent."
- Elaine: "Yes, the straps have a nice wide velcro closure so they fit across the foot as much as you want. I think they are very comfortable sandals."
- Ann: "each shoe has two velcro closures so the shoe width can be adjusted to your foot. I have a bunion so they work nicely for me."
- Edgarita: "I have the same problem. These sandals are adjustable with Velcro. "
- Marlene: "I have to wear a slim or narrow and these have velcro that helps adjust. Love the shoes!!!"
- Judith: "The Velcro on both straps make it possible to loosen or tighten the straps."