Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "Needed a pair of black."
- Angela: "GREAT FOR WALKING EVERYDAY"
- Chris: "I needed a pair of black sandals with a low heel -- perfect for slacks/casual wear."
Melanie asked: My metallic ones like this got really soft which was good. These seem stiffer. Will they soften up?
- Elena: "I didn't notice any change but that's good for me. If they stretch or anything they may become too loose and I don't want that. I really love these sandals. I wish instead of elastic would have something that I can adjust since i have a Wide in the front but a narrow foot on the back."
- Lee: "Mine softened few quickly. I'm really enjoying these sandals."
- Debbie: "YES - They are so comfortable, after a few days they got alot better"
- B: "I haven't had any problem, but leather can sometimes feel a bit "tight" until it is broken in. You may want to just wear them in the house for a day or two to see how they feel before walking outside - especially if you think you may have to return them."
- J: "So far the leather straps have not stretched out at all and it has taken some time to get used to the straps. Very good walking sandal as a result."
Heather asked: Can you slip these on or do you have to do the buckle?
- Alicia: "The back of the shoes isn't terribly stretchy, so I don't find them to be easy to just slip on. Theoretically, you can slip them on after you have adjusted the velcro strap (at the buckle) to fit comfortably the first time you wear them. Personally, while I can slip them on now, but I usually adjust the buckle strap a bit for a better fit."
- AE: "Slipping this shoe on without unstrapping the Velcro closure did not work for me. You have to undo the Velcro strap."
- Jinny: "I can slip them off and on without unbuckling them."
- Samantha: "You can slip them on and not use the velcro, but the extra strap can be a bother unless you don't worry about it. Once the leather stretches out it gets easier to slip them on. I practically wear them everyday because of the comfortability. I hope this answers your question. "
- V: "I have to use the buckle in order to make the shoe as tight as possible.....have very narrow feet. Am still working on making the second strap stay in place."
- S: "Either one, I slip mine off & then buckle. But I could just slip them on. Very comfortable sandals ! "
- G: "These were cute but too tight across the toe of the foot for me. I had to return them but I believe the elastic is enough to slip in. If not the velcro bucket makes it very easy to get them on and off."