Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dee: "GOOD PRICE"
- Denise: "comfort and size 5"
- Marilyn: "Liked the color and looks"
- Donna: "want a casual summer sandal that i can wear with pants or dress and can wear to work - looking for comfort. these were a great price."
Nadine asked: I have a bunion and wide feet. Do you think this shoe will be comfortable?
- Carol: "yes...I have wide feet and there is ample width and the straps are loose and not thick. I would recommend. I'm thinking of purchasing another pair."
- B: "I have narrow feet and the strip near the buckle rubs on my ankle."
- Eleanor: "These are very comfortable sandals but you might need to get a size wide."
- Carolyn: "I loved the shoe but had to return them...couldn't get them on my foot, the ankle strap was too tight and not adjustable. I would think the straps across the forefoot woudl accomodate a bunion."
- julie: "It is a very comfortable scandal, padded footbed and the leather molds to your feet after acouple wearings. I have narrow feet and purchased the 9 1/2 narrow which fits similar to other 9 1/2 narrow scandals I have purchased from Naturalizer."
- Julie: "I have narrow feet and yet these shoes fit me very well. I would not recommend them if you have wide feet and a bunion, as they will likely be tight."
- nereyda: "This shoes hurt my small finger after a couple of hours wearing. Sorry not happy. "
- Karen: "The shoe is extremely comfortable. I have a regular/medium width foot. The problem I have found is that my feet slide forward a good half inch when I walk in these sandals. (After wearing them a good month, I went back on the website and read the review of someone else who said the same thing.) The shoes do fit snug and are very strappy so I am not sure they would work best with a bunion."
- Donna: "I have very wide feet and it is comfortable but not as comfortable as some styles I have from the past. The heel strap slides down so that bothers me."
- Chunfang: "My feet are wide, I choose the ""wide" size for the shoes which fit perfectly. Confortable shoes!"
margaret asked: iis this shoe good for walking for a day? how does the walking compare to the angeles sandal?
- Leslie: "It is fairly comfortable, but I have a wide foot and even though I ordered the shoe in wide, my foot got pinched somewhat. I think it will loosen up with more use. I do wear it and will continue if it stops snowing!"
- Cynthia: "I can't answer your question as I returned the shoes to Naturalizer as I didn't care for the criss cross strap in the back of the shoe."
- Donna: "These shoes are quite comfortable for walking but the heal straps kind of slide down and are a bit irritating."
- Donna: "I'm sorry I can't help. I had to return it because the narrow was too wide for my foot."
- NANETTE: "I haven't had a chance to wear these yet because it has been too cold, but they are cushioned and the ankle strap keeps them in place, so I would guess that they are fairly comfortable for walking all day. They don't have arch support or anything like that, but in terms of padding I think they would be very comfortable. I don't know anything abou tthe angeles sandal, sorry."
- Carolyn: "Margaret....If this shoe fits your foot I think it would be very comfortable walking all day. I am not familiar with angeles sandals."
- Marietta: "I haven't worn them outside yet - just around the house, but they are very comfortable. I wear a 9N and it's a really good fit. I was surprised. I'm thinking about ordering them in another color. I wish I could be more helpful."
- Gloria: "I was in it all day on Saturday and my feet and legs felt great. I even told my daughter how good my legs felt at the end of the day. I am not familiar with the angeles sandal so I couldn't say."
- Kimberly: "The Naturalizer Jamboree would not be good for me to walk in all day. My foot is narrow and despite the fact that I ordered the narrow width, my foot still slides around in the shoe. The back strap seems to push my foot forward and it is not adjustable. I purchased two different colors in this shoe and will continue to wear them but not for long shopping trips or summer trips. The foot bed is very soft and would probably work for most people. It is always a challenge for me to find a shoe that fits."
- Darlene: "I think the shoe would have been comfortable but I returned it because it was too narrow. So really can't answer your question."
margaret asked: what is the texture of the sole? hard, soft, medium?
- Sara: "Where your foot touches the sandal is soft, cushioned suede. The sole of the sandal is hard plastic."
- PATRICIA: "Hi Margaret: The sole texture is soft- I was pleasantly surprised- it is like a medium rubber but feels very soft."
- Shawna: "It is soft. I like these sandals alot. They are very comfortable."
- Rose: "They seem soft, but the fit is very wide. I wear a narrow width, fit is like a medium. The straps on the right shoe are much longer than the left. Cute shoes, planning on returning this week."
- verna: "The sole is padded and appears to be soft. I have only tried them on and not worn them, but they feel very comfortable."
- Cynthia: "Hi, the sole is rubberized --it is medium I think since it has some given when you press on it. I would say it is light weight but sturdy. Hope this helps"
- Sylvia: "These sandals are exactly what I wanted. The foot beds are soft and comfortable and the straps are not binding. The soles, I would say, feel medium and give nicely when you walk on them. Mine are in black and will go with lots of things this summer."
- Cathleen: "Sole texture is medium. Shoe very comfortable."
- Jennifer: "The sole is medium, but I am returning these because they are very hard to get on as the strap that goes around the heel is too short. Other people have also had this problem with the wide widths."
- Ann: "We haven't rec'd them yet but can answer your question when they arrive."
- Susan: "I am wearing these shoes now - they have a soft cushion pad with alot of support. I love them and plan to order the same shoe in a different color."
- carol: "Sole was very comfortable"
- Jennifer: "Sole is soft but firm enough. Very flexible. I wasn't sure if I liked the shoe when I first got it out of the box, but i wore them yesterday and they are So comfortable I'm definitely glad I bought them."
- rochelle: "medium texture outsole , nice felxability, comfortable fit"
Karen asked: Are these sandals comfortable for being on your feet all day?
- Tracie: "I'm sending them back because they don't fit. I ordered the narrow and it still seems to be too big my foot moves around more than it should. I usually buy the narrow and they fit good. I like the sandal but I'm not keeping them because they don't fit well. I love the color."
- Susan: "Comfortable! A little snug at first but I also wear a narrow shoe."
- Grace: "Hi Karen, I don't have this particular style, but my experience with Naturalizer (I have another pair of sandals, dress shoes, low boots and rain boots) is they can not be beat for comfort, quality and value!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Karen, This is a brand new style, so unfortunately there are no fellow customers to answer your question. If possible I suggest trying them on at your local Naturalizer store to see if they will work for you. I hope this helps! Emily"