Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "this is the only store that sells narrow shoes"
- Sandra: "very comfy"
- F: "Wanted casual sandals. The multiple straps keep my little toe from escaping."
- Cynthia: "Color, size 10-1/2, and comfort"
- Roxanne: "Ended up hating these after I wore them once. Couldn't return them. They were shorter than my other Naturalizer sandals."
- V: "for work and casual"
- D: "Style and price"
- S: "I wear these with capris and shorts."
- Sharon: "I don't like the feel of the heel/sole on this sandal. It looks good, but it's not very comfortable for walking; it doesn't flex enough. It makes me feel a bit like a penguin when I'm strolling around the office."
- sherry: "i have always wanted a pair of sandals like these. Love them!"
- Susan: "Returned these."
- Della: "Looked good but impossible to get on."
- Mary: "Its a very nice shoe and I love the heel height I am sure I will love them"
- Katie: "Best shoes ever, I wore these to death."
- O: "These sandals looked cute and were on sale."
- G: "Fit and feel of the shoes, never had to return a pair, wide with can't usually be gotten in the stores."
- Lucia: "kept them but they were exactly the same size as my foot and I wore them so I kept them. Not the best!"
Nadine asked: I have a bunion and wide feet. Do you think this shoe will be comfortable?
margaret asked: iis this shoe good for walking for a day? how does the walking compare to the angeles sandal?
margaret asked: what is the texture of the sole? hard, soft, medium?
Karen asked: Are these sandals comfortable for being on your feet all day?