Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Melanie asked: Does any one have these in orange and can you describe the color? They just look like brown leather in the pic.
- Cecilia: "They are orange. Not a bright orange. Very comfortable, although I had to put a little effort into putting the back piece (sling) over my foot because there's no stretch piece attached."
- Dulce: "the jamboree are beutiful and they do not look brown leather they are a beutiful orenge color"
- Lorna: "I did purchase the sandals and they are orange, not a bright orange. I liked the color and ordered a 7 1/2 N, but returned them for 8 N because I felt I needed a little more length in the front, just me.. they appeared to run short. With orange being one of the color for the spring/summer, you can benefit..."
- Barbara: "They are like a tangerine orange - definitely not brown."
- ROBYN: "They are definitely orange."
- Sandra: "They are a great shade of orange....not brown. Love mine."
- Virginia: "The color is bright and pretty, it'll match the orange color cloth which I have very few. So I prefer brown which can easily be ware with other color clothes."
- Ann: "They are orange, but not bright orange. A little muted but definitely not brown or even rust. Very cute and comfortable, too!"
- Barbara: "It s definitely a nice color orange, not too bright. It is comfortable and the straps are adjustable. Hop this helps."
- Marsha: "It is not bright orange and not brown or orangey tan. It is an orange shade that goes with everything - blue, tan, brown, even gray. However, I did find it orange enough that it looked kind of like Halloween for black. I love the shoe. It is very comfortable, and I wore it walking around San Francisco for 6 hours without any discomfort."
- Melanie: "I'm still asking about the Jamboree."