Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Judy A. asked: Is it really narrow?
- Laura: "Yes it is narrow. I have a feeling it will stretch with wear. I ordered a 10.5."
- Sandra: "Fits well but order half size bigger to fit better."
- Carol: "I don't find them too narrow, they fit my foot comfortably and I think the width of my foot is average. If you have a wide width you might find it too narrow. Hope that helps."
- Roberta: "Yes. I wear a AA and it was just a little too tight."
- Joan: "I love this sandal and yes, it fits my narrow foot very well."
- NANCY: "No it is not narrow. I have medium to wider feet and they fit very comfortably."
- Ann: "I just got the shoes and tried them around the house but haven't worn them out yet. They are not narrow, I ordered a 10M and Medium is what I always wear and they feel just fine. I love all the N5 Comfort shoes as they are indeed are very comfortable and work well for me. The only thing I need notice is that the leather was a little stiff feeling across the arch but hoping they will soften as I wear them. I picked them because I can not wear more and a 1 1/2" heel anymore and this feels good because front is on platform making heel not too high. Also, I was really looking for a pair of blue/gray shoes that would go with lots of blue items, jeans, whites, black and gray and this color is perfect. I'm sure they will work great, love Naturalizer. Had many foot surgeries and not a lot of shoes work for me anymore and I'm a real "shoe person"."
- Susan: "I didn't get to try on the medium but I think the narrow is narrow but not extremely narrow. I just wish the color was a little more grey."
- Cheryl: "My foot is not narrow and they fit me to perfection. They are so comfortable, and it is amazing how the color and style look great with just about everything!"
- Charles: "yes"
- Marcy: "I've worn these about 5 times now and don't find it narrow at all. They are very comfortable. If it were on the narrow side, it would be uncomfortable for me."
Share asked: Cushion: Enough cushion for flat feet? Upper Leather: Will the leather soften when wearing shoe a few times? Also, will color of shoe depend on softness of the leather? If the leather is true, will the shoe conform to your feet/toes?
- Jo Ellen: "Share, I returned my pair for a larger size, however, the quality is all Naturalizer, which is to say excellent. I need cusioning for my left foot (heel surgry) and these had it. Being leather I am assuming they will conform to my particular foot shape as other good leather shoes have. Hope this helps, Jo Ellen"
- Bettina: "Cushion was ok but there is a seam right beneath the toes that feels a bit odd. Could have better cushioning. Upper leather will probably soften some but is not the softest leather either.i don't think the color is affected by the softness. I am sure it will confirm to feet/toes with wear but it will take a few times or more. Also, the shoe is much more casual that it looks online due to the stitching. It is not at my favorite shoe I have purchased at naturalizer. I am trying to decide if I should return them or keep them."
- Kathy: "I tried them on and they feel very nice on my narrow size feet. Haven't worn them yet due to cooler weather but love the color and yes, the leather does not feel tight. Always have been happy with Naturalizer's for comfort and fit."
- KFH: "Definitely has enough cushion. However, I had to send them back as they were too big. I have a narrow foot and ordered an 8.5 narrow. The leather I'm sure would soften, but would not help the fact that they fit me more like a medium than a narrow shoe."