Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Soa asked: I'm regularly a size 9.5M but my size is no longer available in black, do these shoes break in enough that I may get away with ordering them a half size smaller (9M) ??
- L: "These are nice shoes,but you should try to order your size."
- Vicki: "I ordered my regular size (8.5M) and they fit perfectly after a short breaking-in period. I would not recommend ordering a smaller size."
- hitomi: "I got a 6.5W last time because my size was not available (my actual size is 7W). Had to return because it was small. Don't order the smaller size on this Garett, shoes they won't break in to fit your actual size"
- Confesora: "I do not recommend these shoes to anyone. The First Day That the use is completely unstitched at the Front, Left me barefoot in the Church."
- Gina: "No, they are true to size"
- F: "I have not worn them enough to know if they would stretch enough lengthwise to help you"
- D: "Unfortunately, I haven't worn them yet. I am still in my sandals for the summer. I believe I ordered a size 8 and normally wear a size 7.5M. I did try them on when I received them and they felt great. Hope this helps!"
Ginny asked: does this shoe run wide or narrow?
- Gail: "My size is usually 7 regular, but was able to wear a 6.5. My feet are without any edema so the fit was perfect. It could be said they are between a narrow and medium. They truly are a comfortable fit and bought every color because wear them constantly and they wear well and the fabric holds up well. You would think you are wearing a leather shoe"
- Hunter: "I ordered the wide and it was too narrow for me."
- Ruthann: "not wide... true to size for a medium width"
- Kathryn: "In my case, it was very true to size. I wear size 6 M and it fits very well and is very comfortable."
- Dorothy: "They run true to size.. I love them."
- Michelle: "I am a true 9 wide; this shoe is too narrow to be considered a wide. Very tight across the arch. I wanted to like it, and had hoped to get it in multiple colors...but going up a size would only make it too long. So sad."
- Michelle: "I found it be neither too wide or too narrow. I'm a medium width and it fit perfectly."
- Vicki: "Neither. My medium fit just as expected. They were a tiny bit snug at first, but I always allow a few days breaking-in period for a new shoe to "relax" around the shape of my foot."
Ella asked: What is the heel height????
- Nancy: "Hi Ella B, It's very nice to meet you! The heel height is 3/4 of an inch high. I made sure, and measured for you! Once again, I absolutely love these shoes!! They are so comfortable! Have a nice day!"
- F: "The heel is about 3/4". Very comfortable."
- Valerie: "Heel hgt is abt 1.5 inch. It is a great height. The shoe can be used for dressy attire as well as with a pair of jeans. I love them, comfortable from first day and can be worn all day comfortably."
- Kathryn: "I measured. It is exactly 3/4 inch."
- Margaret: "Love the shoe heel is like a inch so comfortable..Enjoy you will be hooked "
- M: "Heel height is one inch. Very comfortable."
- Nora: "They are a "flat" - I haven't measured the heel but it can't be more than 1/2 to 1 inch. And it a cushioney material so your heel strike is soft."
- Laura: "It's about 3/4". Not very high. "
- mary: "It is approximately 3/4""