Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- L: "looks practical"
- Rosanne T: "Love the color and all the pockets. Good pricing."
- Connie: "I wanted a navy purse."
- Dee Anne: "anything naturalizer will fit and last"
- N: "Went well with shoes"
- Erin: "Need something to match almost everything and not too big ."
- Carol: "COLOR, SIZE AND MULTIPLE ZIPPERED AREAS"
- Nicki: "Match shoes"
christie asked: I'm interested in this bag because of the fact that it has a built-in wallet. However, one of the reviewers stated that "the credit card slots that are built into the purse (so you don't have to use a wallet) are not actually big enough for credit cards and/or your license. " Can you comment on that? I would not be interested in it if it won't hold my license and credit cards.
- Heidi: "There are six slots inside the back zippered pocket. A credit card would fit in there vertically, not horizontally. I think you would be able to fit cards and money in there with no problem, just not horizontally. There are so many zippered pockets on this purse, (inside and out!) don't think this is a problem. I used the purse today and I love it! A pocket for my glasses, cell phone, etc."
- sandra: "I returned this item due to I was looking for a small everyday bag that I could put my wallet, eyeglass case and my hearing aide case in and still be able to get at them when needed. The bag was only a little over an inch deep so it would't work. The compartment for the credit cards was missing the center stitching so their was no support to hold the cards in place so it would appear to be shallow and wide."
- Connie: "the slots are plenty big enough"
- Sarah: "the slots hold more than one card for me."