Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lolita: "I love the color and the fact that it is a crossbody purse."
- T: "I love crossbody bags and it is not easy to find navy--love this color."
- June: "I like it"
- priscilla: "going on a cruise looks like it could hold my personal belongings and the strap will fit over my shoulders and neck"
christie asked: I'm interested in this bag because of the fact that it has a built-in wallet. However, one of the reviewers stated that "the credit card slots that are built into the purse (so you don't have to use a wallet) are not actually big enough for credit cards and/or your license. " Can you comment on that? I would not be interested in it if it won't hold my license and credit cards.
- sandra: "I returned this item due to I was looking for a small everyday bag that I could put my wallet, eyeglass case and my hearing aide case in and still be able to get at them when needed. The bag was only a little over an inch deep so it would't work. The compartment for the credit cards was missing the center stitching so their was no support to hold the cards in place so it would appear to be shallow and wide."
- Connie: "the slots are plenty big enough"
- Sarah: "the slots hold more than one card for me."