Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ynes: "my summer bag"
- Karen: "Beautiful color, nice leather, great size."
- Margaret: "I like the way it opens up, so you can see everything inside. Also all of the pockets and dividers make it easier to find things."
- RoseMarie: "organization"
- Katherine M.: "It's beautiful outside and insde--the lining is gorgeous.The inside is compartmented and compact so that it holds everything my older, larger bag held in a smaller area so that I can find things more easily. I love this bag!"
- K: "Leather handbag, neutral color that is season spanning, wonderful interior storage, beautiful lining."
- lila: "This purse has alot of inside pockets to help stay organized and find things when you need to."
- Jill: "Good reviews, nice design"
- Stephanie: "The style and the interior design."
- Caroline: "Attractive handbag, roomy and great color combination for spring and summer."
- K: "I like that its leather. I like the shoulder straps and the two tone."
Debbie asked: What is the metal color. Is it silver /platinum or more of a pale gold?
- Stephanie: "The picture is pretty accurate. The main body of the purse is a pale gold. The white center is more of an off-white, and the metal trim is in silver."
- RoseMarie: "I put in an additional i in error when first writing my email it, please remove it when responding"
- RoseMarie: "does this bag have credit card slots in it so you do not need to have an additional wallet? If it has the credit card slots than this bag would be perfect!"
- Janis: "There is little metal, but what is showing is silver/platinum. Rings that attach the purse handles and the name plate you see in the picture here are silver. Hope this helps."
- K: "A soft pale gold. One thing that has taken some getting used to is the weight of the charm--it's quite substantial."
Ly asked: I have found many handbags are quite heavy even before you fill them up. I have done great damage to my shoulders by carrying bags that are too heavy. Can you tell me the weight of this bag empty?
- Patti: "I have this bag in the black & tan version & it weighs about 1.2 lbs empty. When I put in the essentials for me, I still find it a little heavy so usually carry it on my arm rather than my shoulder. It is a beautiful bag & very functional."
- Barbara: "I bought this bag a few weeks ago. I found it to be on the lighter side before I put my 'junk' in it. It has so many pockets inside and that makes for good organization. The handles are just the right length to carry the handbag under your arm. I am pleased with my purchase."
- Margaret: "I am not able to weigh the bag (no scale) but I can tell you that the bag is not heavy at all. I purchased the bag one month ago and have enjoyed using it. I did remove the metal tag on the outside which to me, is not necessary and it also made the bag lighter,"
- R: "I'm not sure of the weight of the bag, but overall based on the size and quality it is VERY light. I have neck and shoulder problems and was shocked at how light it was when I took it out of the box. You will be SO happy when you get this purse. I LOVE this purse."
Karen asked: What is the weight of the purse empty?
- Patti: "The closest weight I could get was about 1.6 lbs I do not have a small scale so I weighed myself, then again with the bag & the difference was as above. it's a digital scale so measures in 10ths. I would say the bag is light to moderate weight for a leather bag. I took the metal dangle off to reduce weight as much as possible. Hope this helps you. I do love the bag, got it in black & it is really pretty & a good size for me."
- Robert: "12oz"
- kathy: "Really not sure but it is very light weight - which is what I was looking for. I really like the purse - many compartments to seperate my travel needs."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Karen, Unfortunately we don't have the weight of each bag. I'm sorry I can't be of more help! Thank you, Emily"