Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
carol asked: is the bottom of this handbag structured enough so that it doesn't collapse on itself and items disappear in it? ad are there too many pockets inside so that things disappear that way also?
- Ellen: "I love this bag and have used it all summer. The bottom has structure. On the outside of the bottom are little metal legs to keep it clean when you put it down. The inside has a zippered divider down the middle. There are also 2 slots that I use for tissues and gum. There is another zippered compartment in the wall of the inside. The unique thing about this purse is there is a compartment for my nook (e-reader) but if I am not carrying it with me this compartment just kind of disappears until needed. I LOVE the outside pockets for my phone and keys. The purse never "collapses". It has good structure. Beautiful leather. Has stayed clean. I use it every day. Because it is real leather it can be heavy but I put alot in it. I also like the printed lining. I hate bags with black linings because it becomes a black hole!"
- Chris: "This is a beautiful handbag -- it's the first time I tried one so big, so I'm having problems with all of the pockets -- but that just might be me. There are enough pockets that it forces you to organize -- and remember later where everything is located. There are small spaces for certain things -- like lip gloss, sunglasses, wallet, etc. The leather is "butter soft" and stitched nicely. The inside fabric is beautiful. It fits great over the shoulder and the handles are just the perfect length for me. The bottom is structured so that it doesn't collapse, and I'm amazed at how much it can hold. I use one of the outside side pockets for my cell phone (easy to grab) and the other for my car keys (so they don't get lost inside). If you're looking for a purse that can carry most anything (even a small e-device, such as a Nook or an iPad), this is the one!"
- Sally: "Carol, The handbag is made of soft leather, so it does tend to fold over itself, rather than stand erect as pictured in the photo. There is a small zippered pocket inside on one side, (I keep credit cards here) and another open pocket on the other side with a 1/2 inch wide leather strip that snaps over it. The center pocket is ziippered. This center pocket is attached to the bottom of the bag, so the spaces on either side are kept separate. I guess the more you have in the bag and in the outside pockets the more erect it would be. I don't have a lot in mine so it sags."
- patricia: "this bag is made w. good quality. it does not collapse and certainly has plenty of pockets & space--it just depends on how many things you keep in it."
- Vicki: "is structured enough to sit up. There are a number of inside pockets that do tend to overlap. Only thing I do not like about bag."
- M: "The bottom of the purse does not collapse. There is a zippered middle pocket, a side pocket that would hold an ereader and then pockets on each side of the zippered middle pocket. This is my all time favorite purse. I highly recommend it."
- kettly: "thanks for the opportunity to answer your question. no personally I don't have this problem. it is easy to reach out for my stiff. also it is so easy to carry. I am in love with it. hope you will enjoy yours as much as I do mine. "
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Carol, Unfortunately we have not received any feedback to your question at this time. I can tell you that the reviews have been very positive about the interior pocket layout. It contains a back zip pocket, center zip pocket which is big enough for an ipad or tablet and two additional interior products. Customers have raved about the pocket room in this handbag. The handbag is constructed out of leather and is sturdy. Hope this helps! Thanks, Brittany"