Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Cathy asked: How wide is the shaft?
- Meredith: "I don't know the exact inches, but I have room to tuck jeans, and still not be tight against my leg. Very comfortable. I probably could have stayed away from the wide shaft and wore the regular, but happy with the wide, too!"
- CAROL: "One of the reviews said to get a wide shaft if you want to tuck in pants. However the wide shaft was way too wide and is really for someone with heavy calves. I returned them."
- Alisa: "To clarify, you have to be on the normal site, not a mobile site. There you can click on boot measurements, select the style, and it will give you exact measurements. "
- Alisa: "The exact measurements are on the site under the boot info. Normally I order wide shaft boots from Naturalizer. However, on this style the regular shaft runs wide as it is, so the wide shaft looked like a pirate boot. I returned the wide shaft and got the regular. I should have measured before I ordered."
- Shayla: "Pretty wide especially if u have trouble finding boots that will fit your calf this is definitely the boot for you and very comfortable I must add....hoped I was some help"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Cathy, If you go the boot's product page and select boot measurements, you will be able to select your size and find out what the circumference of the boot is. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Stephanie asked: States wide shaft but does not give inches for the circumference ????
- Brent: "I wear a size 4. The shaft measures 15 inches. My leg measures 14 inches, there is plenty of room. I had ordered a regular size boot and I guess because it was a size 4 they must figure your legs are toothpicks., couldn't get them done up."
- Danielle: "I don't know the inches but I have a hard time finding boots and often wide shaft boots are still too tight on my calves but these fit! Unfortunately they didn't come in the combo of wide foot and wide calf (bad move on Naturalizer's part-weird, right?) and the shoe part was too narrow for my wide foot- so I returned them which broke my heart because they are so beautiful! You can only get wide shaft or wide foot on this boot, but not both."
- Beverly: "If you go to the boot measurements and scroll down further they have all tall shaft boots, with height and circumference. They are pretty accurate, though I would go up at least 1/4 to 1/2 inch for larger sizes."
- Sondra: "I have a pair of the 7 1/2 M. The circumference at the top of the boot is 16.5 inches."