Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- denise: "style...I wanted to add this to my collection as a neutral shoe color."
- Jeana: "So cute and extremely comfortable!!!"
- G: "Needed sandals. Old sandals looking run down. Also price was good."
- Janna: "Looking for a nice sandal that will go with everything"
- D: "chic casual."
- Judy: "Stylish sandal. Comfortable and fantastic sale price."
- Y: "The color and the style suit my need."
- Candy: "Really cute sandal on sale :)"
- Laura: "greater support than most sandals offer"
- M: "on sale"
- M: "The simple and classic design make it my goto shoe for sun dresses, capris, or shorts! The two tone colors add pizazz. Love the earth tones."
- Marilee: "style, color"
Evie asked: If I bought Naya Crawley size 6, should I order the same size for Naya Crescent?
- Sandy: "Yes."
- R: "I have not bought any other Naya products, but I just got these shoes today and I always order a 4.5. These sandals fit me perfectly so I would say they are true to my size."
- L: "I don't know about the Naya Crawley, but I bought my usual size 6.5 and a 7 and had to go up to a 7.5 in the Crescent, so I would say it runs small."
- Michele: "I found that the shoe ran a little smaller than normal."
- Stephanie: "I have two pairs of similar Nayas and the soles are almost/if not identical and I bought the same size for both."
- M: "I don't know how the crawley fits but I have a wide foot and had to sent the crescent back because it was too snug"