Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Tommie asked: Is it really a narrow shoe?
- Shelly: "Yes. I have 5.5 size feet that are narrow, and it fits well. However, when it rains and I am not wearing socks, my feet get stained from the material."
- kathryn: "I ordered 9.5 w and it was wide enough and an excellent shoe for comfort."
- M: "Hi Tommie: I ordered it in Wide width and it fits so nice and is quite comfortable. Looks great with slacks! I hope this helps you in making your decision."
- G: "It didn't seem particularly narrow but I just had a problenm with it hitting my big toe on my right foot. I liked the style and my left shoe fit fine. I bought another style and this one is fine."
- Christine: "I have a fairly narrow foot and sometimes have to add non-slip pads at the ankles. On these, I didn't need to. However because of the squared off toes, I wish that I had ordered 1/2 size up, since I have a pretty long big toe."
- J: "Yes - all Naturalizer shoes marked Narrow which I have purchased have really been Narrow - as the company stated. JCO'B"