Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Rita asked: I normally wear a size 8 1/2 narrow, but I will be wearing socks with this shoe and am wondering whether I should get a medium width.?
- Maria: "I had to return the shoes because it was too long for me. The wide width was true to size ...it was a nice shoe, but too long for me."
- RENEE: "Yes I would suggest that you do, unless you are going to be wearing a nylon thin sock"
- Phyllis: "I returned these shoes. Loved the look, but I have a high instep and the 7 1/2 narrow were too tight."
- Joyce: "I wear a 7 narrow and could barely get the shoes on. They were VERY tight and uncomfortable. Because the shoe fits so high on your foot, I would order a medium width, especially if wearing with socks."
- Cynthia: "I wear a wide width and also wear socks with this shoe. I had to purchase a thicker sock, so I suggest you stay with the narrow. This shoe is very comfortable and easy walking. I have the black, brown and navy and truly enjoy them! Hope this helps!"
- regina: "Sorry I wore size 9"
- regina: "I worn thin socks with these shoe. I wore my regular size shoe. Size p"
- Sharon: "I think it depends upon the thickness of the socks you normally wear. The shoe is true to size. If you wear bulky socks, I would consider the medium width. If you wear typical dress socks, I would stick to the usual."
- Carolyn: "I wore trouser socks with this shoe and didn't need to change from my usual size."
Violeta asked: Is this shoe actually too narrow. Should I order an 8 1/2 - W rather than the usual M width I wear? Also, are they a true size or should I order a 1/2 size larger?
- Joyce: "I normally wear a 7N but because this shoe fits so high on the instep, I could barely get it on. A pair of socks only made it more difficult. If I bought it again, I would buy the 7M. After it was on, the shoe was very tight."
- Gaylene: "I did buy these shoes, but I returned them because they didn't fit right. Sorry I can't be of more help. I can't remember for sure what the problem was -- I think they were too tight."
- lynn: "They are true to size. Select the size you normally do when buying Naturalizers."
- Donna: "I found the shoe true to size. I have a narrow foot and always order narrow. This shoe runs very narrow and it took me awhile to break it in."
- Jeanette: "I have a slightly narrow foot so I buy medium and wear socks. I ordered an 8 1/2 because in this brand and style that works best for me. It depends upon how snug you want them to fit."
- Nancy: "I just recently received these shoes and all I can say is they are wonderful. They do not run narrow and they are a true size. Order the size and width you normally order and you will be very pleased"
- Phyllis: "I REALLY LOVED THE LOOK OF THESE SHOES. HOWEVER THEY WERE TOO TIGHT. I HAVE A HIGH INSTEP, SO I THINK THAT WAS THE PROBLEM."
- Deborah: "I wear a narrow width. This shoe was too tight in the narrow so yes I would order the next width up. The size was true. Liked the look of the shoe."
- Nancy: "I actually ordered 2 pr of these first, one in black and one in blue. This blue one fit fine. They were 9 M. The black one was to tight so I re-ordered in 9 1/2 M of a different style. That one is just a little big now but my toes could not stand it in the 9's."
- Pauletta: "These shoes run narrow- you should order a wide. They are true to size."
- LINH: "I would order 1/2 size larger since I wear socks."
- Emma: "This shoe was narrow which is what I need. I found it so comfortable that I bought it in two other colors."
- michele: "They are a true size for me. 8 med is what I wear & they fit perfectly. Very comfortable. "
- Rima: "This shoe is quite narrow in the front. I would order W and maybe a 1/2 size larger. I had bought the same shoe in brown and black. The brown was very roomy but the black and navy were pretty narrow and tight. It took me a while to break down the black one and I have not worn the navy one in a while. They are very comfortable once broken in. Good luck!"