Ask a Question
Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- judy: "very comfortable, attractive shoes"
- Joanne: "I am hoping to find an attractive walking shoe for a up coming trip, instead of sneakers!"
- Sandra: "I liked the color and style."
- betty: "Always happy with naturalizer shoes."
- Julie: "I needed a shoe that is comfortable and is versatile I needed a dressy to casual shoe with good support."
- Deb: "A friend bought a pair from a local shoe store. I wanted a pair, but couldn't find them in the store, hence I got them online. I also need an extra wide, so was able to find it online."
- Gwendolyn: "For size and comfort. I have a black pair that I like very much"
- Kristen: "color and low heel"
- Christina: "I have a style similar to this that is very comfortable."
- M: "i wanted a low comfortable shoe in a light shade"
- renee: "Comfort and style"
- SUSAN: "COMFORT AND COLOR"
- Karen: "Sole color was not black for a lighter shoe but more matched the shoe's upper color. Have this style in black and it is sooo comfortable."
- Rhonda: "I liked them"
Deb asked: How do I know if I wear a wide or an extra wide?
- Diane: "They seem to fit slightly wide, there is plenty of room in the toe box."
- Donna: "I found these shoes to be extremely narrow. I always wear a narrow size, but I had to wear these shoes for a long while before they started to feel comfortable."
- Carol: "IMalvina is a narrow shoe. I would advise her to purchase extra wide."
- Mary Anne: "The only way I can think of to decide about the width would be to go to a department or shoe store that sells Naturalizer and try both widths to see which is best........................"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below to view our size conversion chart: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com Thanks, Naturalizer.com"