Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
kettly asked: I have wide feet and I wear 10 W. My right foot is bigger . Is it a good shoe for me?
- Bonita: "Yes! I think you'll enjoy the comfort of theses shoes."
- Mary: "They look comfortable, but I found the toe box was too narrow and the heel was too wide, as well as the heel was built up too high. I didn't return these two pairs, black and brown, hoping someday that I would try them on and they would fit better, but they never did. I eventually gave them away--brand new, never worn! Disappointed."
- Sonja: "Hello Kettly, It should be a good fit. I have wide feet as well and at this point actually have some extra room (the shoes fit well yet I can wiggle my toes). They are also very comfortable, I wear them on days when I'll be on my feet a lot. Hope that helped, Sonja S"
- Michele: "Hi Kettly, I think you will like this shoe. Because of the Mary Jane style (with strap), it will stay on your smaller foot. I like this shoe because I wear a very narrow shoe, and this doesn't slip. Very comfortable."
- Margaret: "I think they will work if you order the wide width. They are comfortable."
- C: "I consider this shoe is extremely comfortable. My right foot is also bigger than the left one, but there is no difference in the way ot feels. I like the shoes, I feel comfortable using them and I also think that it is made of good material. I hope my opinion ould be useful for you. Take care. Cecilia"
- KAREN: "I need a shoe with a wide toe box. These are nice shoes, but still cramp my toes together (I have bunions). Otherwise no complaints. They are true to size."
- Joanne: "I am very happy with my size 10 N shoes so can't really say if the same shoe in wide would be okay for you. Hope it works, though!"
- SANDRA: "They worked good for me after I loosened the strap a little bit. Super comfortable. You will just have to try them :)"
- Marlyn: "I am not sure I can answer you question. I have narrow feet and wear a size nine. I find these shoes very comfortable. In fact, I have them on now."