Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Teri: "Love these shoes. Very, very comfortable."
- C: "i NEED A SANDAL AND THEY LOOK COMFY"
- Eileen A: "I have a pare they are comfortable"
- Ella: "love the color and comfort"
- K: "Comfort - love these sandals"
- Rachel: "Very comfortable. Good with dresses and even hiking"
- Ellen: "Easy to jump into and comfortable."
- B: "previously owned - comfortable walking shoe"
- Sharon: "I have a pair that is about 3 years old. Wanted a new pair for next summer."
- Christine: "needed sporty black sandals- price was very good"
- Judy: "color and durability"
- Phyllis: "Same as above, but I am buying the wide to wear when my feet swell. I hope they won't be too wide! Most comfortable shoe I have ever had."
- I: "I have two pair of sandals very close to this style. They are Angeles, one in navy, and one in beige. They are so comfortable and wear so well that when I saw these in black, I knew I needed to have them."
- M: "I have Peripheral Neuropathy and these are about the only footwear that I find comfortable"
- J: "MOST COMFORTABLE SANDAL I'VE EVER OWNED PLUS CUTE"
- Elaine: "Very comfortable and supportive. Already have this and want to get second pair for future."
- Linda: "Years ago I bought a pair and They have been my favorite"
- Y: "Have purchased them before. Very comfortable when your on your feet all day."
- Janice: "i HAVE THIS STYLE IN CEMENT COLOR AND LOVE THEM"
- Jill: "I have this same sandal in blue."
- Catherine: "super comfortable, one of the rare shoes I can wear"
- D: "I bought a pair of these 3-4 years ago and they have just now worn out - and I wore them frequently from April-October each year. They are very comfortable for this person who has suffered from plantar fasciitis in the past. Plus they are cute and don't look like little-old-lady shoes."
- Gloria: "Very comfortable and good for walking shoes"
- L: "After reading reviews it sounds like a good choice for a comfortable sandal.....I hope they work for me."
- Diane: "comfort"
Cam asked: Do you carry these in narrow's? They are to wide for my feet even with the adjustable straps. Thank you.
- dorothy: "I got the wide and they ran a little tight in the instep."
- GLADYS: "I usually have to have wide width shoe, the adjustable strap does help."
- Anita: "For my regular Naturalizer shoes, I always buy a 9-1/2 narrow but for sandals, I buy 10M to allow for extra space when the weather is very hot. These were fine for me, very comfortable and I have never had a problem. Wore them all over southern France."
- Sharon: "They do have a medium width."
- Laureen: "It's a shame they do not carry a narrow that I can find. I love the adjustablity of these because my feet swell when I take long walks and I can lossen them."
- Elba: "I purchases these sandal in size 5.5M and do not have any problem using them. They are comfortable and fit my feet. I have a hard time finding my shoue size since I am a 5 or 5.5M and determine on the design and style of the shoe that will fit comfortable and able to walk of them. I am one of the customer that I need to purchase my shoe since they do not carry on the store. What I do is go to one of the store and view them and see if I am able to wear them. If they look that the shoe style is not suitable for my feet and style I do not purchase them. The Angeles2 in black suede are comfortable wear. Regards, Elba"
Susan asked: Can you wear this sandal if you are a narrow? My heel area requires a narrow. Do you order regular size?
- L: "I ordered my regular size (7-1/2 medium) and it fit true to size. This sandal has velcro adjustments in the strap over the top of the forefoot above the toes and across the top of the foot near the ankle. There is elastic at the sides of the strap that goes around the heel. This allows a lot of adjustment. The sandal is very comfortable."
- KATARZYNA: "I am sure you can order regular even if you need narrow size. The rubber bands will really hold the sandal in place, plus you have the Velcro strap to make the it tighter around the ankle."
- Karen: "I have a narrow ankle and the sandals fit fine for me."
- Donna: "I returned this pair (black) because it was narrower than the 2 other pairs (in tan) that i've purchased. I prefer my sandals to fit just a tad loose since my feet swell as the hours pass. If my regular shoe size was a narrow, i'd stick with ordering it in a narrow. Hope this helps you Susan. These are my go to sandals when I travel."
- Eizabeth: "I am a narrow too, so sometimes it's hard to find shoes that fit. But these are working just fine for me."
- Anita: "I ordered the 10M and I usually wear a 9-1/2N in regular shoes. With sandals I usually buy a 10M to allow for hot weather, The top strap is Velcro and will tighten to any level of comfort. They are very comfortable in warm/hot weather and the strap across the top keeps the shoes in place for me."
- Victoria: "The back strap isn't adjustable, so I wouldn't order them if your heels are narrow."
- Deborah: "Yes great for narrow heel I love the shoe and have narrow heel"
Carol asked: I'm not sure which size to buy. 8 1/2W or 9W? My Sketcher tennis shoes are 8 1/2. The chart didn't work out for me, 2 pages wouldn't print out, and I couldn't understand the " part. Is it better to go with the 9? I have worn both sizes.
- Donna: "They run a little big, so I would go with the 8 1/."
- Susan: "In the past year I have purchased 4 pairs of these shoes (91;2 W in various colors) and all four were pretty true to size. However, I just purchased another pair - 91/2 W and they're too narrow...figure that out! I now have to travel a half hour to return them. Not too happy about it."
- Frances: "I suggest the 9. It is always better to have a sandal half size too big than too small."
- annie: "i bought 8 1/2 m they was just the right size for me"
- Jeanne: "I'd go with 8 21/2 wide because they are adjustable sandals, The straps across your instep and toes adjust to whatever length is comfortable for you. The soles are molded and give good support to your feet These are great everyday shoes because of the support they provide. I have black, tan, and navy so far."
- Lori: "Hi Carol - I wear a size 7 and that is the size I get in sketchers. The naturalizer 7 fits perfectly. No toes hanging over. LOL"
- Gina: "I wear 8.5 M and found these to run pretty true to size. They do have the adjustable band on the top, so you'll have a little give. If you're wearing an 8.5 in sneakers, then go for the 8.5 Hope that helps."
- Carolyn: "I always wear a 7 W from Naturalizer, so I ordered a 7 W in this sandal and they fit fine."
Donna asked: I have these shoes (but not the box). I cannot find the size in the shoe? I usually wear an 8.5 (39). Help, please!
- Pam: "true to size"
- Chely: "The number is in the left inside side of the shoes."
- Amity: "The size of the shoe on my pair are on the inside of the over the ankle strap. It is on tagless label, so if it's worn off because of use, this info isn't helpful to you."
- Sally: "On a little white tag on the inside edge of the arch strap on the side that does not buckle..."
- Carole: "The size is inside the strap near where you fasten the velcro. The sizes are listed on a white piece of fabric."
- D: "Hi Donna, I have many pairs of these shoes. They are one of my favorites. The size lable is on the strap that goes over your foot on the right. If your is gone. I wear a size 8 and these are true to size for me.:) Hope that helps, Diana F"
Ann asked: Does the inner front sole still have the raised bump under the toes?
- Krystyna: "I think it does - it feels comfortable. I have a high arch and these sandals feel very "in place" on my foot."
- Pamela H: "Yes. It is the same shoe minus the gel heel pad that was a huge design flaw. I've just bought my 5th pair. I've been wearing this shoe for years. Super comfy."
- Marjorie: "There is a slight raised area (almost a thin bar) directly under the top edge of the top strap, but until you mentioned it, I had never noticed it. I think it is supposed to be under the joint where the toes begin. Perhaps yours do not fit in the right position. I where these in all sorts of colors and walk miles with no discomfort."
- Sharon: "Hi Ann, Yes there is a small ridge in the toe area. It doesn't bother me any and in fact makes more exercise for the toes. But we're all different and it may bother some. Sharon"
- John: "Yes."
Rose asked: I can wear shoes between 10-10.5 but I tried these on and they felt too tight at the top. Would an 11W be too big?
- Evelyn: "I ordered a half size bigger and they fit fine. My regular size was too tight on top also."
- Margaret: "Rose may not be aware that the velcro fasteners on the top can be adjusted, also the back ones. I normally wear a 4.5 (rarely any that size are available) so I buy the size 5 sandals and tighten the straps. She should be able to adjust the size 11 with no problem. And if they don't fit, Natutralizer is such a great company they would gladly issue a refund. I don't buy shoes anywhere else!"
- Jacqueline: "Go ro a store & try them on..they come in many colors...That would get u the best fit..."
- Sharon: "Hi Rose, Did you try loosening the strap on top of the toe area? You didn't say if you normally wear a W width. If so, an 11W would probably be fine. Sharon"
- suzen: "yes it would, try 10W"