Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "I like the color and style."
- Patti: "Naturalized fit me very well. I have a narrow foot and not many stores carry narrow! Thanks"
- S: "I am hoping this will be a good shoe for Europe though I am not sure about the size after reading all the reviews."
- G: "comfort"
- Lisa: "Fun, summer style."
- S: "I was looking for a tan, casual shoe, comfortable with good support, to wear while traveling. This shoe also came in narrow which I need. The reviews that I read all confirmed my choice."
- Bonnie: ""GREAT SHOES""
Susan asked: How true to size are these shoes? Debating whether to order a half size larger?
- Kathleen: "Had to re-order 1/2 size smaller----very comfortable."
- Kathleen: "I ordered my regular size and had to return for 1/2 size smaller. Very comfortable.Usually wear 8.5N---- needed 8N."
- Leslie: "I have several pairs of Naturalizer shoes, all of which are the same size. I ordered that size in this shoe, and they were too big. I had to ship them back and get a half size smaller. "
- Carol: "They were true to size but I have a narrow foot and they were too wide. I had t return them."
- Zayda: "I ordered half size smaller than regular size for this style."
- priscilla: "They were like two sizes too big.....very disappointing. And I ordered my normal size. Now I don't know what size to order so they will fit properly."
- Suzanne: "I think they were the right size - size wise but the width was definitely not narrow. I was very disappointed because they are a great looking shoe."
- nancy: "I really like the shoe. The length was correct. My only problem is having a narrow foot and the heel is a little wide."
- CONNIE: "These shoes are true to size. They are very comfortable. They look and feel great."
- SUSAN: "These shoes do not run true to size. I normally take a size 9N, After having to re-order these shoes in an 8 1/2 N because the first pair was too large, I ended up returning the second pair because although the length was good, they were still extremely wide."
- Barbara: "The shoes run about a half size large. I returned them because of the width (not narrow enough in the heel for my foot) not the length. I usually wear a size 9 but ordered an 81/2. The length was okay."