Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Patricia: "THE FABRIC!"
Emily asked: Would these fit a narrow foot? I noticed they don' t offer them in the narrow size.
- Anne: "Yes! I would truly think the Regular size would be OK for a narrow foot. Personally, my feet swell more in the summertime anyway due to the heat, I think that would only support the fact that you'd be OK with a standard width despite having a narrow foot! I love these shoes and get tons of compliments!!!"
- Barbara: "yes, I think these are good for narrow front. I have a narrow foot and they are a little too narrow for me at the toes, but the rest is fine. I like the shoe, it is very comfortable."
- Cindy: "I would think you'd be safe ordering these with a narrow foot. They are a little snug on me and my foot is medium width. Hope that helps - I think the flexibility of the fabric will help it snug to your foot. I always get compliments on them when I wear them!"
- Liza Rose: "The size I bought was wide so I guess if you get the narrow, it will be a good fit."
- Hannah: "I bought these shoes in 6.5 about a month and half ago. They fit great and I love them! I usually do not order narrow in shoe though, but they do not seem too wide or very roomy feeling. "
- Danielle: "I'm not sure. My feet are pretty regular and the shoe fits well, width wise. it does gap a little when i walk so i'd worry that would be an issue for you. Love the shoe though!"
- Marguerite: "They will fit a narrow width - however I would get a 1/2 size larger. I usually wear a 6 and these are a little snug. They are beautiful however."
- Mary: "I ordered the wide width so not sure how the regular width would fit a narrow foot. "
charlotte asked: not sure of what size to get I normally wear a 6 1/2 medium?
- Barbara: "I take a 10 and they fit fine. I have a narrow foot, so they gap on me at the ankle. But overall cute shoes."
- Kathleen: "I ordered an 8 and I usually order a 7 1/2. We are still up to our ears in snow in Wisconsin so I haven't had a chance to wear them."
- Lee: "so do I. I am wearing them but think I should have got a size 7 due to afternoon swelling."
- Cheryl: "I found these run true to size"
- Linda: "I wear size 11, every time I order a size 11 from Naturalizer they consistently fit. These floral flats are a true size, and a perfect fit. They are a B width."
- Eileen: "the shoes fit true to size I bought my usual size and they fit fine!!"
- Theresa: "I wear a size 9 W and my soles were a perfect fit."
- Cindy: "I usually wear a 9.5 but tried a pair of 9's first, since Naturalizer sometimes allows me to get into a 9. I thought maybe since they were soft I could do a 9, but had to return and get a 9.5 in the end. I'm kind of between a 9 and 9.5 sometimes, so if you can always fit in a 6.5 you should be safe with that size."
- Diane: "I wear a 9. Got a similar shoe in my size. Probably would have gone up 1/2 size, but that seems to b the case with flats. These r stlll comfortable although snug. "
- Michelle: "I normally wear 7.5 or 8 in other shoe brands and even this brand, but this time I got 7 wide."
- Norine: "For me I thought they ran small. Most shoes I have from Naturalizer are a size 71/2. That's what I ordered and they were too tight. Disappointed I had to send back. They are really cute. "
- Leslie: "for me they run true to size"
- Marguerite: "True to size. I wear a 6 medium and it fit perfectly."
- Lynn: "I have a wide foot and I wear an 8W normally, which I ordered. It was very tight and not wide at all and the length was a bit short, so I ordered 1/2 size larger and it's fine. Hope that helps..."
- Hannah Cole: "I normally wear a size 7 m and it was too small. I don't know whether to get a 7.5 or 8."
- Lynette: "Hi Charlotte S, I suggest you get your size. I wear size 11, it's a perfect fit."
- Valerie: "I wear size 8 Medium and that is the size I purchased. They fit perfectly and are so cute."
- melissa: "They run small- get a 7"
- Corinna: "I almost always wear a 9 1/2 in Naturalizer and these were too small. I would order a size up. Good luck!"
Patty asked: are the sizes true to fit.... or do they run big?
- Rebecca: "They are true to size but stretch just a bit once you wear them 4 or 5 times. I have wide feet though."
- stacy: "True to size."
- Ruth: "no they do not run big. if anything my left shoe is a little too tight"
- Ana Maria: "A tiny bit big, but felt comfortable to me, since I have slightly wide feet. It's a lovely and comfy shoe."