Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "Liked the style."
Kim asked: Do these sandals offer any arch support? I'm looking for a cute sandal that isn't "granny-ish" that I can wear all day, but have been told I need shoes with arch support now because of years of high-impact exercise.
- Esther: "They are very comfortable, but do not have any significant arch support, I'm afraid."
- Diane: "No, they do not offer any arch support, they are cute and fairly comfortable, but I wouldn't reccomend them if you need support."
- Nancy B: "Kim, I have the same problem...to be honest, I have not yet worn these sandals...I bought them purely because of the color (I bought turquoise) ---They do have a small bit of arch support, and they have a layer of padding. I think they would be okay. The one strap that goes over the instep on one side is not perfectly placed..."
- K: "Although these sandals are quite comfortable, they are thin soled and do not have any arch support."
- Jacqueline: "I love my Archer sandals. Have had trouble walking lately and have found them to be very comfortable - more than any other sandal that I have had! However, I don't feel there is arch support - sorry. Not an issue for me."