Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ellen: "classic style and comfort-love them"
Dianne asked: How does sandal fit. If you wear a 6m Will it fit properly?
- EVELYN: "I bought this shoe in both the tan & the blue. Yes they fit true to size & they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Enjoy!!"
- Heather: "the sandal fit comfortably in the front, and I very much liked the soft sole (base) for my foot. However, the back of the sandal was loose and large for my foot. My foot is not that narrow; I am a b in width. It probably will fit properly. My foot in the heal and ankle may be more narrow than other peoples."
- Sharon D: "I found this sandal in a 9W to be just a tad longer than I expected but still comfortable. No need to go larger on this one."
- Dorothy: "I'm sad to say that I was very disappointed in this sandal. The toe fit fine, but the heel strap was too long. I would have to push my heel all the way back for it to fit. Then, of course, my heel hung over the back of the sandal and my toes were out of the front straps. I was very disappointed."
- cathy: "Love them Very comfortable. I wear 8's so I don't know How 6's feel"
- W: "Hello Dianne! I purchased this amazing shoe in a size 4.5. I have a small foot and this shoe fit perfectly in length as well as width. I have to say that the foot bed is by far THE most comfortable sandal that I have tried on in a very long time. It is very soft and supportive. The platform provides a little extra height without making walking difficult. The color is a little light but since this shoe is leather and not PU I expect that it will darken naturally over time. I hope that this helps and that you find yourself in these comfy shoes soon!"
- D: "I wear a larger size, 10W and that's the size I ordered and it fits fine. But I am thinking of exchanging the 10W for a 10B as I'm afraid the sandal will stretch too much."
- K: "I returned them without trying them on, because the pair that Naturalizer sent me had leather that was poorly colored. It looked like something had spilled on the sandles. I was not happy that Naturalizer did not give me a credit on the shipping charge. "
Paula asked: how high is the platform in the front? you say the heel is 1 3/4 inches but there is no information on the platform?
- Nilda: "The high at the front is good enough for me to wear and the heel is good for the height not to flat and to high even if there is no information on the platform. It's very comfortable to wear but is just the size that they sent to me is 5M and I requested the size 4. I cannot wear is so loose."
- Kristi: "Hi Paula, The platform is one inch in front."
- Lorrie: "Front is approx 3/4" and heel is approx 11/4". Very comfy. Even more comfy than the ones I wore 40 yrs ago."
- Joan: "The heel is barely l-1/2 inches and the front is only about 5/8 inch."
- Frances: "I did not keep the sandals as I was not happy with the leather. It was all faded with gray spots. However, I think the platform toward the front of the sandal was about 1 inch."
- C: "I can't measure b/c I returned the shoes b/c they were not wide enough. But I would say not no very high and the front didn't slope. It was a very comfortable shoe and I wished they were wide enough for me to keep. I"