Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Lara asked: is the shoe slippery?
- Kristin: "No not at all, they are very comfortable, and I don't wear heel very often, but I wore these all day, and my feet felt great!!"
- Dana: "No which is great. "
- Terrill: "No, not at all."
- Catherine: "Not at all! The shoe has a rubber-ish sole with some impression in it plus it is not a flat base as there is a slight rise is the sole between the heel and forefoot. I have two pairs of these shoes. Love them!"
- Kelly: "Not at all! Super comfortable!"
- Antonella: "No , the shoe is actually very comfortable ."
- Laura: "No, not slipperty at all. Your foot fits in the shoe very nice and it super comfortable. I had to get a smaller size since it runs a little big."
- Olivia: "I don't think so, but actually I am not sure, because I bought them for a gift."
- Karen: "Lara, No, the shoe is not slippery. The sole is textured with a rubber-type material that gives traction. The inside surface of the shoe is a material that feels like synthetic suede. Karen"
- Tanya: "The shoe is not slippery. It is very comfortable and I wear them at work all day. "
- Yanet: "Not at all!"
- lynne: "No"
- KIMBERLY: "This is a comfortable sandal. It is not slippery . The rubber solle on the bottom gives this shoe great support. I can walk in them all day."
- SONA: "Definiyrly not......i wear these sandals for shopping in the mall and for grocrries at Walmart. ....."
- Jane: "Not at all......I have two pair, in white and cognac. Both are very comfortable and I do not slip. I wore them all day just days ago to a State Fair and my feet were in great shape thanks to these awesome shoes!!! Don't despair! Buy two pair! :-)"
- Sheree: "I haven't found it to be slippery. I have only worn them once, and they were stable and easy to walk in."
- Korie: "I don't find it to be slippery. But I am disappointed in how hard they've been to break in for the tops of my feet. The leather straps aren't as soft as I expected from naturalizer. "