Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Yvette asked: Should I buy half a size smaller?
- Yvette: "Thank you for your information."
- Nancy: "If I were to order them again, that is what I would do."
- Christy: "I found that my pair were true to size. However, I do get the feeling they will stretch a little over time if you want to play it safe. They are very comfortable and provide just the right amount of lift."
- Jamie: "yes."
- teresa c: "Yes they run wide."
- Jill: "Well, the shoe was too long for me at the normal size I wear in Naturalizer (7 1/2 N), but 7 N was too small!"
- ida: "yes, you should order half a size smaller"
- Sharon: "I wear a 7 usually, but from comments decided to order 6.5. It fits well in the heel area but I find the toe box to be too short so kind of wish I would have stuck with the 7 despite the heel. I am going to try to have the toe area stretched at the shoe repair & see it that helps. If you have a narrow heel, you almost need to order the smaller size because it still kind of slips. I'm sure they are comfortable when you wear them awhile & go well with jeans or pants."
- Donna: "I am not really a good person to answer your question. They seemed to fit very well in the length, but I am returning mine due to the height of the shoe. I have a high arch, and this shoe is not very tall. My foot bulges out of the front. I will probably return them this coming weekend."
- Tanya: "Yes! I also wondered about the sizing when I read other reviews. I usually wear an 8 1/2 Medium but there were so many recommendations to size down I decided to try an 8 Medium. So glad I did, the size 8 is perfect!! Really love the shoe, so comfortable and this color looks fantastic with jeans."
- Bonnie: "Definitely yes. I am a true 12 and the 12 was too large. The 11 was too small but right in between would have been perfect. Good luck!!"
- Francine: "I wear a 7.5 in Naturalizer and I ordered a 7.5. I was a little nervous based on the previous reviews but I had no problems. I've been wearing them with pants and socks and they are a little snug so they will stretch a little. After 5 days of wearing these I can already feel a difference. I haven't worn them with stockings yet so my thought is they might be a tad looser but that's okay with me. I'm certainly not walking out of them."
- laure: "Hard to say exactly. My shoes are a tiny bit big, but I would not return them for the next smaller 1/2 size, however I do range in shoe size depending on the manufacture. My gut says yes to your question, but don't hold me to it! :)"
- Connie: "I love this shoe & wish I had ordered it 1/2 size larger."
- Yansi: "No, I think it runs according to size. Do consider whether you would be okay with irregular coloring throughout with some patches that are slightly darker, lighter,etc. That might be more of a concern."
- Gail: "Actually, I returned these shoes. But if I remember correctly, they were flopping off my feet, even though I take a narrow width. So you may be right in the half size smaller. The problem being - and the reason I didn't reorder it - is dealing with paying the return freight. I didn't want to take the chance that the size smaller would not have fit just right and then be stuck with another return freight."
- Sharon: "I bought this shoe in a wide. It is slightly large but not enough that I would go down a size. After you wear them a few times they form to your foot and do not feel like the heal will slip out when walking. They are crazy comfortable."
- Carolyn: "I have found that mine are a little too short. My feet slide right down to the toes, making them uncomfortable for me. This may not be true for everyone. If I could return the shoes, I would do so, but I would have to drive about two hundred miles to return them to a store which would accept them. Good luck with yours."
- Jesseca: "I am usually try to size at naturalized, but have found this style to be a little roomy and probably should have gotten a half size smaller."
- mija: "My daughter wears 7.5N. This shoe was perfect fit for her. So She has black and brown."
wendy asked: Hi what is the inside sole measurement from toe to heel? Thankyou
- BASILIA: "Hi Wendy, my size is 12 wide and I have worn my shoe for outing two times before this measurement today, however the inside sole for my size from toe to heel is 30cm. I hope this helps. It is a very comfortable shoe, I went a width less for my regular size of 12ww."
- Nancy: "10""
- Nancy: "Exactly 10" from toe to heel."
- Paulina: "I was never able to purchase on line."
- Brenda: "For a size 4 it is 9"."
- Marina: "I don't have this shoes anymore because the size did not fit. I usually wear 8.5 buying from naturalizer but this one I need a half size down."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Wendy, Unfortunately we don't have that type of measurement available to us. I suggest trying them on in a store if possible. I find that Naturalizer's tend to fit true to size. I hope this helps! Emily"