Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Barbara asked: Is the 10 inches long at the top or button?
- Karen: "Hello - the purse is 10" across the bottom. actually the up /down piping is 10" across so the sides at the top is 2 1/2" past it. Very nice bag!"
- Shelley: "Neither - the only way I get 10 inches across is if I measure at the very bottom of the bag, and even that's closer to 11 inches. I have the bag in my hand at the moment and I'm not getting 10 inches across anywhere on this bag."
- Diana: "10 inches at the bottom. The top is about 15 inches."
- karen: "The purse is 16 inches on top and 10 on the bottom. I really like my purse. I have had some problems with the zipper. I should have sent it back but I didn't. I fixed it but it does open back up ( after zipped) and I have to unzip it and work on it so it will zip. Other than that it is very well made. Hope this helps."
Monica asked: Is the trim leather?
- DIANE: "It's leather "like". When I was a child we call it "pleather" , meaning play leather. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this bag. It's a good size and it has very nice details, especially the feet on the bottom."
- karen: "The trim appears to be leather. So far I I really like the purse. It looks well made."
- Joy: "No, the trim is not leather. It is polyurethane (plastic), but I did have to look at the label on the inside of the purse to be sure as it doesn't look like the cheap plastic on so many purses."
- Shelley: "Hello Monica, No, it is not. It looks like leather, but it isn't. In case it matters, I get a lot of compliments on it. Shelley"