Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Linda: "I liked the price. Looks good for traveling."
- Mona: "Looking for a small purse to carry to church and this seems to fit the bil with the size and features."
- Gwen: "It has lots of pockets. I'm tired of rummaging through drop-in bags. I do hope the strap comes off, though."
- Betty: "I wanted a convenient hand bag"
- Maria: "This style is very versatile"
- Nancy: "Looks like its small enough to carry around but big enough for my tablet to slip in"
- brenda: "liked the size and the number of pockets"
Nancy asked: Does it have credit card compartments...aka a built in wallet?
- Rachael: "no, it has 2 interior pockets. one the size of a small cell phone, and one a little bigger... like the width of credit cards or a wallet. No built in wallet. But there's 4 main compartments (2 in front, 1 in back, and then the main central one). I am really enjoying mine! Light and great for across the shoulder."
- carolyn: "No."
- Kay: "No"
- Marilee: "It's a fun purse to carry for quick trips when you only need a few things, but it does not have credit card slots or a built in wallet. There is an internal back wall pocket that I use for my credit cards and the front zip pocket could also be used. I hope that helps."