Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Paulette: "Looks elegant with whatever you have to wear."
- R: "I liked the fact that they had a strap in the back."
- S: "Look fun and comfortable"
marilyn asked: I normally wear a size 11 narrow, but it's not in stock. With the back strap, the shoe might be adjustable for my narrow heel. Is the sizing too long on this sandal? Should I go down a half size?
- K: "Mine was a little long I would definately give it a try going down 1/2 size with the adjustable back. It is a comfortable sandle"
- Carol: "I normally wear a 7.5 N. I ordered a 7.5 M in this; tightened up the strap just a notch & they fit perfectly. I wouldn't go down a size because then it won't fit on the front part of your foot"
- D: "go down 1/2 size"
- Debra: "I found the shoes a little large, but not enough to size down. The style of the shoe makes the width fairly universal and you can adjust the heel strap as desired. The left shoe feels great, but the right shoe must need a little breaking in. The first time I wore them it dug into my toes."
- Stephanie: "The shoe was true to sizes. I would not recommend going down on size."
- Frances: "I found the sandals to be a bit short for me. I wear a size 9 and I think 9-1/2 would have fit the length better."
- Janene: "Well I am a 7 wide but the shoe still did not fit. I had to return it. "