Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Virginia asked: I need a 71/2 Narrow. Would this work with adjustment to the back strap, and an insole added?
- Stephanie: "I wear a 7 N and I purchased a 7M and it worked beautifully. I did not need an insole."
- Katharine: "I purchased the sandals with the standard width and the are very comfortable. There is plenty of adjustment with the back strap. You should be fine with that and an insole. Hopefully, you will get as many compliments and I did!"
- Kim: "I'm not sure as I need to return these since they didn't fit me very well. I have a high instep though and think that caused the top to be snug."
- EVELYN: "Sorry Virginia. My size was out of stock. I never received them But I wish you the best with your new shoes. "
- S: "Virginia, I don't think tightening the ankle strap will help with needing a more narrow shoe, it would probably just make it shorter. The shoes are a little stiff and I found that it took wearing them several times before they loosened up enough to not hurt the top of my foot. Putting an insole in may exacerbate that issue. Overall I really like the shoes and get lots of complements. Hope that helps. Shirlene"
- Beth: "Honestly, I found the sandals slightly short in length and not very comfortable - returning them."
- Pamela: "I don't have a narrow foot so I don't feel confident in answering this question for you. Sorry."