Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Monica: "Multi colored. Gold tip with gold jewelry."
- Judith: "absolutely beautiful. comes in a narrow width"
- Andrea: "I saw a woman in the airport wearing them and asked her where she go them."
- Karen: "Spring/summer work shoes"
- Cathy: "fun colors"
- S: "Very fun color and styling!"
- Marlene: "Will give my outfits a pop of color!"
- Yu: "Cute pattern; young look. Will not wear often, but good to have when I am bored with the usual color/pattern."
- Gail: "comfortable, pretty slip ons for casual and dress"
- Deborah: "loved the print and that they are so packable. Took other reviewers advice and ordered 1/2 size larger. they will look good with jeans and casual pants when traveling in Europe this fall."
Terry asked: Does this shoe run small?
- L: "Yes, about a half size. I wear a 4.5 and ordered a 5 and fit good. "
- Jeanne: "The size is true to this shoe. HOWEVER, the material is so abrasive, it scraped the heel and perimeter where the elastic is around the edge. It required band aids to wear any shoe after one evening wearing these. I have not had a bad experience with Naturalizer until this pair of shoes. It was so disappointing since I took them on vacation and then had few options to wear. I have never returned a pair of shoes to Naturalizer either, but I learned you cannot return worn shoes. I only wore these out one evening and they are not wearable nor returnable. I hope this helps. It is a shame because they are cute."
- JENNIFER: "Terry, I'm happy to help! :) I find the shoe runs pretty much true to size. I'm usually between a 7.5W to a 8W I ordered these in a 7.5W in the pink leather color, following the Naturalizer size chart....They fit & were comfortable but I like a little extra wiggle room & I was thinking of the warm weather coming how ppls feet sometimes naturally swell with heat or being on my feet for a while which I sometimes am. When I ordered this 2nd pair in the cream floral I chose the 8W. I haven't gotten them in yet but I'm confident they'll fit great. I did also recently purchase a pair of the Naturalizer Vivianna flats & selected the 8W. Very comfortable! My advice is before she orders....suggest that she goes to a retail or outlet store to try on any pair of similar style Naturalizer shoes to see where her Naturalizer shoe size is...then order. That's what I did. Hope that helps! ? Have a great day! .."
- Susan: "Yes it does run small. I usually take an 8 and I needed to return them."
- Michelle: "It runs true to size for me - I'm an 8.5 and these fit right. The only problem I have is the heel top rubs oddly."
- Jennie: "Seems to run a little narrow. I ordered a wide and it was tight (very uncomfortable) on my foot. I am returning. Hope this helps"
- S: "Runs true to size in foot size, may be a bit wide. I take a narrow and it was could be a bit tighter but in the summer heat should be just right."
Andrea asked: do you know how far the front of the shoe measures up to where the skin of the foot will start to show? I have issues with swelling in my feet and if the shoe rides too high up on the foot I can't get my foot into the shoe. I need something that is less than about 2 inches from the toe
- Jeanne: "From the tip of the shoe to the bottom of the elastic, it measure 2.5 inches on my size 7. HOWEVER - this is the only Naturalizer shoe I have ever bought that was abrasive against my feet and scraped them up. I would not recommend this shoe at all. Pretty to look at - a nightmare on your feet. I just wish I could return them. I never paid attention to the return policy since I have always had quality shoes from Naturalizer, until this one."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Andrea, Unfortunately we don't have that type of measurement available to us. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Our Apologies, Naturalizer.com"