Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- LARRIETTE: "the shoe is just the right height"
- Tabatha: "Heel size"
- Jane: "Looking for dressy shoes for my niece's wedding. I don't dress up on a normal basis so I need comfortable but dressy shoes. Great price. I have always bought Naturalizer shoes."
- Judy: "I saw this shoe in a department store but they didn't have my size. I've been looking for it ever since and it's nice to find it on sale!"
- Phylis: "I already have a pair in taupe and think they are VERY cute and VERY comfortable"
- Michael: "Stiil love seeing my wife's feet in attractive shoes"
- amanda: "No leather, I'm vegan. Low heel, office appropriate, very simple. thank you"
- Debbie: "Cute and classy."
Linda asked: I read the review about the short toe box and I'm hesitant to buy them. Both of my little toes are hammer toes that cross over the 4th toe. I never buy footwear that shows the last toe crossing over or the crack of it.. Could this happen--is the toe box skimpy?
- Candice: "These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. In fact, I have them on right now. I believe I ordered them in wide, as I find that Naturalizer shoes generally run a bit more narrow on my feet. You won't regret the purchase."
- Betty: "The toe box is short and the crack of my little toe just barely shows. Hope this helps"
- B: "I returned this shoe because the toe box was short and that area was too tight across my toes."
- Maria A.: "I found these shoes to be narrow in the front. I have not been able to wear them yet."
- Melina: "I believe with the damaged toes and you describe that you will need a shoe with a wider toe box. Find a store and try the shoes on to be sure of the fit I think that you will have better luck finding the style that works for you. My friend with a similar problem has to try on every shoe to be sure, Wish I could be more helpful!"
- Jeannette: "I have these shoes and I love them, but the toe box is a little short. The crack of the little toe does show a little bit. I hope this helps."
- Carolyn: "I wear 7.5 Narrow shoes. I found the shoes way too big--length and width. Cute but the sizing is large. "