Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- N: "love the style!"
cindy asked: Will the medium be too wide for someone who is a "narrow" medium.? I always have to put heel pads in my shoes but if this is extra wide, that wont work,
- carol: "I am a true medium and size 5 so I have a difficult time finding shoes. I find the shoe is narrow at the toes but I know that always stretches out. The front of the shoes seems to be made smaller these days. I love the shoe it has a squeak and will wear well as the fit is firm and I tend to wear shoes out very quickly. Even if I have to take the shoe to a shoe shop for the squeak or a light stretch they are worth it , I love the shoe !!"
- Thao: "Hello Cindy! This shoes is quite narrow. If you have narrow feet like I do, the medium would be perfect! I hope you love this shoes as much as I do! It is such a good price now! I got a beige pair for much more, but still love it."
- EMILY: "It will probably be ok. The toe portion should fit snug enough to keep it from slipping. If you have heel pads, it should work nicely."
- Rebecca: "I have a very narrow foot, and I am able to wear these shoes."
- Vanessa: "Yes, it would be too wide...it is a snug fit. I have a narrow foot also and it fits just right. I've received many compliments and they are very comfy as I am on my feet most of the day at work."
- Tulinh: "No"
- W: "I think it will work- the medium runs a little narrow . Very comfy, nice looking shoe"