Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Sue asked: Would these look good with leggings for fall weather? Any suggestions?
- Ellen: "I think they would look great with leggings and skinny jeans."
- Diana: "Yes. They are neat and simple. Will compliment your style in leggings. ENJOY!!!! "
- Terry: "They would be cute, although I generally wear a low boot with leggings"
- K: "I think they'd be great with leggings; the look is right for them. For my leggings, I would choose black or black designs, but I like to minimize my calves. Btw, I love these shoes; they are totally comfortable for me - right from the start."
- Lorene: "Yes, they would look fabulous!"
- Linda: "The tongue on these shoes is pretty short, so a lot of foot is on display. There might not be enough shoe to ground you in leggings. I think a more modern pairing with leggings for the fall would be ankle-high boots, but that's just my opinion. Good shopping!"
- Diana: "Absolutely! Enjoy."
- Kathryn: "I am not a leggings expert (I don't wear them), but I would think so. It's a pretty versatile shoe."
- Georgia: "Yes they would go very well with winter leggings."
Eileen asked: does the shoe hit the heel area to high?
- Melissa: "NO. I was concerned about that too when I bought them because I always have problems with that, even with sport / running shoes. It looks it in the photo but it does not hit high. These are very comfortable. I am wearing them now."
- Janet: "No the heel is good. I've had shoes that did hit high, but not this one. My problem is the ball is to wide, but maybe I need to wear socks with them."
- julia b.: "no. they fit me just right."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Eileen, Unfortunately this is a new style and we have not received any feedback yet on this product. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"