Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- MOHAMMAD: "because i like this"
- Karla: "love the gray color, beautiful soft suede. these have comfy soft leather inside lining to wear without socks, even for my sensitive feet. I like the back heel with rolled up sole edge for driving, so I won't ruin the back of these shoes while driving. They are true to size, but the toe area is a little short compared to some styles, which is fine for me, but if you had long toes you might want a next size up"
- Fran: "Looked comfortable and it is comfortable. The only problem I have is that it is wide in the middle."
- Jane: "Looks comfy and I like the color"
- Cathy: "need gray shoes and they are cute"
- Jean: "Need a grey shoe."
- Wanda: "Comfort and color"
- Kathryn: "I was looking for grey shoes"
Debbie asked: I ordered the grey shale leather penny loafer. It has like suede on the sides, but then the toe and back are like it is rubbed off. Didn't know if they were supposed to be that way or are they defective?