Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- JOYCE: "comfortable"
- Rosario: "Comfortable shoes. I am most of the day on my feet and these shoes are just made for it."
Diana asked: Are these shoes slip resistant?
- donna: "I would say yes...they have a rubber sole so they are not slippery although they would not prevent a fall on ice."
- Jo-Ann: "I don't really know, since I bought them for a friend to replace the shoe my puppy thought tasted really good. However, said friend swears by them, says they are the most comfortable things she's ever worn and wears them each day at the bank where she works and the slightly chewed on one at home. I will ask my friend about the slip resistance thing after this weekend (she'll be tied up until Monday). Sorry I can't be of more help at this time."
- Mary: "yes"
- Debbie: "I have not worn them when it was wet to see. They are very comfortable. I would recommend!"
- C: "I bought these shoes to walk around the hospital which proves challenging in heels b/c the floor is highly polished and tends to be slick. I've had no problem with the BZees on this highly polished surface."
- Patricia: "I haven't really worn them in any slippery conditions, only dry conditions, so I can't really help. Sorry!"
- Tr: "yes - fit beautifully - one of my most comfortable shoes. I like them better than the BZees with the tie strings."
- yehudis: "I don't know because i returned them. They were too narrow for me and i was not pleased with the style. Last year i bought the b zees summer fun and thought these wud be similar but i was let down."
- Rebecca: "I don't know because I ordered these online and returned them because the elastic strap across the instep was extremely tight, making them very uncomfortable. Other BZees shoes I purchased previously were very slip resistant so I would assume that the Sandy's would also."
- Crystal: "I wear these in the snow and I haven't fallen yet. It's just a quick slip on for when your in a rush and wanna make a quick run to the supermarket. These are really comfortable but you have to wear socks."
- Tom: "Yes, for me they are, I work in a office, however sometimes I have to go in warehouse, and can walk freely without fear of falling, etc..."
- Heather: "I have not had any slipping problems with them. Most of the time I am on carpet at school, but when I walk in the hallway without carpet, I have never slipped. I bought them for the comfort factor. It's my 4th pair of BZee brand, and my Plantars Fasciatis has never flared up in any of them."
- Ann: "since these shoes were purchased for an elderly person who shuffles and don't make normal steps while walking and have worn the shoes few times, I cannot provide an accurate answer."
- C: "Diana, I didn't keep these shoes. I was hoping they were a replica of the AWESOME "Myan" style Naturalizer used to make, but instead of a flat sole they were rather chunky and clunky. If they ever bring the Myan back, I am going to buy a dozen pairs to last me the rest of my life. You couldn't find a better shoe anywhere, at any price. Hope the Sandy works out for you."
- Sharon: "The soles are similar to tennis shoe soles...perhaps a little harder. Not as much grip as a tennis shoe, but are slip resistant."
Rose asked: I love my shoes, but I found that one shoe rubs the back of my foot and that same shoe the elastic on the shoe has expanded, while the other is perfect. Has anyone come across this problem?
- susan k: "My shoes are comfy, fit and look great. Haven't had any problems."
- Anita: "I just got mine and haven't worn them much. They are a little loose so I will likely wear socks of some sort. I did notice that the inside heals seem to cup my foot which is different from other shoes I have worn."
- P: "No, I did not. However, I ordered in a Wide width and the shoes appear to be an average width."
- C: "No, I haven't had the same issue w/these shoes, which I've worn about 8-10 times for a few hours or less each time. Maybe you rec'd a defective shoe. You have my sympathy."
- Marie: "Not at all. Sometimes when I put them on I might turn in one of the edges but they are easily corrected"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Rose, Unfortunately we have not had any customers respond to your question on the fit of this shoe. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"