Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Kathie asked: I really need a shoe that has gripping on the bottom how do these work for slippage?
- Rosa L.: "Kathie D - I have tile and carpet in my house and I have not had any problems with these - shopped at Target with no problem - and I know about "slipping" at the most unusual places. They are very comfortable, light. I usually don't wear shoes w/o socks (unless they are sandals) but these feel good w/o socks - had them on all day w/o socks and I was confortable. I also bought the BZees Jaxs and Dash and they are wonderful too. Hope this is helpful."
- Joy: "Kathie, These shoes are super comfortable and very light weight! They have a pretty decent rubber sole. I wold say they are somewhat slip resistant, but I wouldn't count on them if that is what you are looking for. I work iin a hospital that requires slip resistant shoes! These would not cut it for that. Great price, very comfortable though"
- LaWayne: "I love mine. I walk in them & go to the gym in them & love the performance. "
- vanessa: "The BZees Sandy has a strong grip with the ground, even on slippery tile."
- Maureen: "They're great! Very secure & stable."
- Kathie: "Thank you that really answers my question."
- Miriam: "We've been having a lot of snow and ice and I haven't had any trouble with slippage."
- Kathleen: "Yes, these shoes have a tread similar to an athletic shoe, however, the tread is not as deep."
- Patricia: "Great.. I just got back from a cruise... wore this shoe most days for climbing wet staircases and wet pool areas."
- Kimberly: "I didn't have a problem with slipping or sliding. I felt comfortable on steps and on everyday surfaces. I don't do anything out of the ordinary other than neighborhood walking or grocery store shopping. I've never thought much about it actually! Maybe that is a good thing. Or maybe that means I don't do much that needs good gripping. :/"
- Alicia: "I personally hike as a hobby and I wouldn't recommend them as a gripping shoe for mid level to high/extreme hiking. They are very comfortable for level terrain rock, sand, dirt, gravel etc. but not to climb as the gripping is not quiet there. Very comfortable for walking and everyday wear. Hope this helps."
Jackie asked: do these shoes have any arch support??
- Jacquie: "Hi Jackie- sorry about the late reply. No, not much arch support at all. But very comfortable. Have a great day! Jacquie"
- Kathleen: "They have very little arch support. It was disappointing."
- Caroline: "I don't believe they do, but they are very comfortable to wear. I manage a store and am on my feet all day--they were great! I also have two other pair of BZees which are very comfortable. They are very light and you feel like you are walking on a cloud.."
- Dorcas: "I agree with Sandra. They're so soft and comfy that you'll be wearing them all the time. So be ready to buy the other colors as well! You won't be disappointed!"
- sandra: "They do have a little arch support...they are extreemly soft and comfy and I always reach for them when I know I will be walking or on my feet for awhile. I would like other colors and styles to purchase."
Juanjuan asked: Why both 8W and 8.5 W are equivalent to EU size 39?
- M: "There is only about a quarter inch difference between sizes. Perhaps the European sizes have a half inch between them."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, I believe it is because half sizes are not available in EU sizes. Only whole sizes are available. Hope this helps. Thanks, Brittany"