Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
sucheta asked: Are these shoes considered cross training shoe? If not, whch product(shoe) is crsoss training shoes, suggest.
- Marilou: "I am not sure if they would be appropriate for cross training but I do not know why they wouldn't be. They are wonderful walking shoes, very comfortable. I also think they are more stylish than most walking shoes which can be quite clunky and heavy. These are lightweight, yet give good support. I am so happy with them that I also have a pair in black and one in navy."
- Deborah: "These are not training shoes of any kind but rather a comfortable, cute knock around shoe for errands and running around."
- Dorothy: "I wouldn't considered them to be . They are for walking and are used for work . I wear a white uniform and must have white or neutral color shoes. These do the job and are comfortable all day ."
- Cassandra: "I would not consider them cross trainers. They are very flexible (and the most comfortable shoe ever!) but would not be rigid enough for sports like tennis and others that need a stiffer shoe for side to side movement. They also have less cushion than some shoes. The result for me is that I have a very good connection with the road as I run and walk. This provides a good deal of sureness about each step for me. However, this would make them less of a shoe than a long distance or frequent runner would need. You need a shoe with a wide base for stability, more rigid for forward/back, side to side movement, and other features that would make them suitable for multiple sports. Even so these are my favorite shoes, ever. I own 5 pair . . . . Good luck!"
- sucheta: "thanks"
- Kim: "I would not consider BZees Jaxs a training shoe. They are very light on your feet. The "wide" runs narrow."
- Karen: "No, I would not consider these cross trainers. They are a light weight canvas shoe."
- L: "I like my shoes for everyday wear. They're easy on and off because of the elastic under the tie. However because of that I'm not sure they would be a good cross trainer. Also they don't have much of an arch. They are cute, fun shoes."
- J: "I would not consider them cross training shoes. They are very lightweight but the laces are just for show . . . this is actually a slip on shoe. I have no suggestions for cross training shoes on this site."
- Karen: "I would say not for cross training. The upper part is stretchy material. A comfortable shoe"
- Shirley: "I would not consider them cross training shoes. I wear them more for casual wear and love them. "
- Brenda: "I would use them as such for myself i.e.: Curves, Zumba, walking, hiking, yoga etc. but they do not have formal "stays" like Nike or Puma in the arch or back of heel. I currently use them more for walking as I had back surgery and cannot wear heavy shoes and these are incredibly lightweight. Best of luck, for the price why not?"
Judith asked: I usually wear a narrow shoe. If they do not fit what is the return policy?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below for information on returns and exchanges: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/exchange.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"