Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Denis: "It is for my wife, they look like good walking shoes"
- diane: "They are nice sporty shoes, Great with jeans and a good walking shoe."
- Barbara: "I plan to wear to work and they look like they will be cool"
- Rosa: "I love these shoes because they go great with denim shorts, capris, jeans, and they look cute"
- Jeanie: "They were on sale. Hopefully they will go well with my jeans."
- Dianne: "They look like an attractive, comfortable casual shoe."
- Graciela: "look confortable"
- Linda: "Cute, comfy and priced right"
- Hugh: "Looks like the best for walking tour in Europe later this year"
Cathie asked: Do these shoes run narrow or wide? .? I normally wear a 7N and want to know if these could work for me.
- Pauletta: "I purchased a 9w and that fit a little snug, but are wearable."
- Gayle: "I wear a 7N and I got the 7M size and they fit me fine....you adjust the laces a little to tighten them if you wish. This pair of shoes is my second purchase of this shoe due to an over-flow of gasoline from a malfunction of the pump nozzle while I was filling my tank....... my first pair of these shoes was RUINED. I immediately ordered another pair because I love them so much...style, comfort, etc. (yes, the gas station did reimburse me!)"
- Lisa: "I just got my pair and they run narrow and a size smaller, so I would go with 7.5W. Good luck"
- Marilou: "I wear a medium and the shoes I received were true to size. You can always lace them tighter if they are a bit loose."
- Susan: "i would say more narrow than wide. I have a pretty narrow foot and they fit great, so comfortable and extremely lightweight."