Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- viviana: "Comfortable and cute"
- Xiaolan: "I always buy Naturalizer shoes. They are stylish and comfortable."
- J: "Love boots and love the look of these boots. Have received lots of complments."
- Teresa: "Basic boot for cold weather"
- Ei: "I love Naturalizer. These boots are my favourite: they're stylish and VERY COMFORTABLE! I highly recommend it to everyone."
- Nicole: "needed a good leather riding boot"
- Katherine: "I needed an extra wide black boot. I plan on getting other colors in the fall."
- Sharon: "Casual wear. Very, very comfortable. I wore these boots all day on my first wear and I did not have any problems. So, so comfortable. The price was excellent, as always with Naturalizer's sales."
- Kathy: "liked design"
- Romiena: "style and comfort"
- Gwendolyn: "comfortable, good support,"
- Patricia: "Not a tall shaft. Just what I was looking for. Very comfortable"
- C: "Needed a nice pair of boots for work with skirts & play on weekends."
- Elaine: "Nice style, great fit."
- Yuwei: "It looks great and comfortable."
- Tao: "4.5 size. classic look."
- Crystal: "Perfect size around my calves and the simplicity that I love."
- Sandra L: "stylish"
- P: "Wanted some new black boots, and I love Naturalizer."
- wANDA: "Style and brand, and available in wide width"
- Gail: "Liked the style"
- Fredda: "Reviews were positive. Stylish and comfortable. On sale!"
- J: "Like the look and price."
- Alma: "I like these boots, they are very elegant."
- MARIE: "They look comfortable, I won't know until I try them on."
- Alicia: "never owned a pair of boots before and wanted to treat myself"
- Nicolette: "Great looking boots I have been watching prices and now is the time to buy."
- Laura: "Extremely comfortable and stylish. I can wear these all day and they remain comfortable."
- B: "Because I have a pair of black and brown that I have worn totally out! They are the best ever!"
- Ariel: "I'm 5'2" and have a hard time finding boots that are not up to my knees and that fit around my calves. These boots had the perfect height and circumference. I hope they fit!"
- pat: "Hard to find narrow boots. However these did not fit. They didn't have an 8.5 so I tried a 8 and they were too small. Had to return."
- nellie: "I love naturalizer shoes so I dicided to try the boots"
- DeLoris: "like naturalizer shoes recommended to me by a daughter who teaches school and is on her feet all day she says they r very comfortable."
- Carolyn: "Wide calf and good revoews"
- dawn: "I have a brown pair and really wanted another pair in black."
- Joy: "Like the style"
- Monique: "i have these boots in cognac color and i love them! so i'm getting hem in black too."
- Anna: "I love this boots. they r so comfortable. can walk all day with them"
- Carolyn: "It just like a comfortable boot."
- Sheri: "wide with & flat"
- Carolyn: "Great Fit! Never had to break them in."
- Michelle: "comfortable, easy to match with casual or dressy outfits, perfect with skinny jeans"
- Roberta: "black, leather short heel boots"
- V: "I tried them at the mall but I couldn't afforded at that time. They are comfortable and stylish which is a good combination rare to find. The leather is soft and craftsmanship shows quality."
- Brenda: "Very nice"
- Linda: "Perfect fit, I loved them"
- Rosemarie: "Very comfortable. Elastic in top great for heavy calves"
- Regenia: "PRICE IS EXCELLENT. I AM HOPING THAT THEY ARE COMFORTABLE LIKE NATURALIZERS ARE SO FAMOUS FOR."
- P: "I needed a comfy riding boot. I can work all day in this boot. I can wear tights and socks in this boot and still be comfortable."
- Joanne: "Design, quality, product name."
- Carrie: "Price.. and quality ."
- Cheryl: "Very comfortable. These fit my larger calves that run about 15 inches."
- Yvette: "I loved the banana bread color boots I bought in the fall so much, I had to get another pair when I saw the sale. My husband also likes them and he is a tough customer to please. So when he says "you should buy another pair if you like them and they fit with your orthotics" than I don't ask questions. I run to the Naturalizer site and do what I am told- for once anyway."
- Teresa: "Stylish and comfort"
- Marcia: "The boot comes in an extra wide, very difficult to find. Lets hope they fit!"
- Jean: "I've been wanting some low heeled boots all winter. The sale price enticed me to purchase these."
- H: "Price, size, style (low heel)"
- R: "Style and Comfort"
- Julie: "Low heAl can be worn with casual dresses and available in wide"
- Robin: "Style"
- Donna: "I chose these boots because my daughter has a wide foot but narrow legs and these boots come in that configuration. Besides, they are very attractive and made with good quality materials."
- KATRINA: "I LIKE THE STYLE AND IT'S VERY CLASSY"
- Lula: "I have always wanted to try knee-high boots, but because of my small 5'2 frame, I was hesitant. I am so glad I purchased these boots. They are wonderful, and they look great on me with leggings! I have received so many compliments. These boots are very comfortable, and I have since purchased the Davina boots as well as the Orland. Naturalizer has become my go-to store for shoes and boots."
- Denise: "Loved the brown version of the boot. Wanted a black version."
- Kari: "I have the Naturalizer "Juletta" Riding Boots in brown and I love them. These were very similar and I need black boots, so I decided to give them a try."
- Cindy: "Wanted a taller boot, not the most comfortable"
- Randee: "need new black boots and these had good reviews"
- Catherine: "Have them in brown. Comfortable fit. Received many compliments. Hard to find real leather boots that fit well"
- Vivian: "I have been looking for a black leather boots that look exactly like this ones, They look comfortable and the reviews helps"
- Michele: "because i have them in brown and they are the most comfortable boots i own."
- Wanda: "returned - very narrow shaft and too wide"
- Denise: "Great boot! Worn for work, play and casual dress, I love these. Perfect fit from foot bed to calf."
- C: "price and style"
Andrea asked: How high is the shaft?
Margie asked: I have a narrow foot and normally wear an 8N. Should I order an 8M or 7 1/2 M?
Carol asked: What is the difference in the diameters of the wide calf and the average calf circumference?
Alexis asked: What does WW mean?
michele asked: I don't need the width in the shaft, only in the foot. This style ok for that?
Krystal asked: I'm a size 101/2 wide, but your company doesn't have that available so I have to get the 11ww. I usually just get the 11w, but if I get the 11ww, I'm afraid the shoe will just be too big. Does it run true to size? What is the shaft measurement for size 11ww? Or should I just get the 11?
Natalie asked: Hi, I would like to know the shaft width? in a size 7, thanks. Natalie
Emma asked: I just received my pair in 7W, and it feels tight in the calf. Do these stretch at all? Or should I try the 7WW? I'm concerned that the 7WW will be too large everywhere else.
Deanna asked: How wide is the shaft of this versus the wide shaft?
Carol asked: I ordered this boot in an 8 1/2 wide, but the shaft is about 2 inches too narrow. My calf is about 17 inches. I got it for a great price on Cyber Monday. So, question 1. If I get this boot in WW wiL it fit my calf? 2. Will I be able to exchange it for the same price? I love the boot.
elaine asked: IS the buckle silver or gold?
Lucy asked: What is the difference between the Jersey and Juliette boot? They look almost the same.
Linda asked: Can I return this to a store?
Linda asked: Do I have to unbuckle both buckles before I can undo the zipper?
pat asked: I usually choose Nauralizer because I have narrow feet and can usually get narrow sizes. However, the Naturalizer Jersey boot does not show a narrow size. Very disappointing! Did anyone with narrow feet order a regular size and were they too loose? Sometimes I've order a regular size a half size smaller (I wear an 81/2 but have ordered an 8) if they are a roomy toe and not too high of a heel. Do you think that would work?
Briann asked: What is the difference between W and WW in the sizing?
Wendy asked: On the black pair, are the buckles gold or silver?
Mary asked: Does the jersey boot fit the same as the juletta boot? They look similar.
Betty asked: what is the shaft width?
Julie asked: If I am 5 ft 2 inches with shorter legs, will these boots be to tall?
Nancy asked: I am a new Naturalizer customer who bought 3 pairs of sandles this summer for more cushion do to knee injury/pain. I bought size 8 1/2 medium width and they fit great with a little normal stretching out of the leather. This will be my first pair of boots to purchase because I have found them difficult to find a pair to fit properly. I do have slightly thick ankles that swell during the day. I plan to wear these with skirts and dresses at work. May wear tights and leggings but never jeans tucked in. How is the toe box on these boots and did they stretch through the foot, ankle, or calves? My calves at the widest is 14 1/2 inches. Would you recommend getting wide for more toe room and or wide calf boots considering my calves are 14 1/2 inches at the widest? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.
Lena asked: What is the lining of these boots made of? Does it have any foam fill?
Kari asked: What is the shaft circumference of this boot?
collette asked: i have very wide ankles, what is the circumference of the ankle area on the 8ww?
cheryl asked: I have narrow legs. Does this boot adjust at the top. If so, how narrow can you make it?
L asked: What is the shaft measurement difference between an 8.5 W and 8.5 WW?