Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- L: "it was the only pair my daughter liked"
- kathleen: "Love the look! I wear them so much in the colder weather. I am a hairdresser and can stand in them all day. Great boot!"
Emily asked: I noticed that the size 9.0 W and 9.5 W are both EU 40.0 I want to buy the Oxford Brown color but there's no size 9.5 W - so wondering if a size 9 W would fit okay? I normally wear a 9.5 wide. I love the way this boot looks but don't want another black pair.
- S: "I can wear a 9W or 9.5M in Naturalizers. I got the 9W in these boots and they still have plenty of room in the toes. Make sure you get the right calf size (regular or wide). I have slim legs and I have the regular calf in wide foot. Although the regular calf are still roomy for me, they are not that big like other brand boots."
- HAZEL: "Emily, the oxford brown pair is pretty dark. It does look good because of it's dark brown shade, so you could wear it on any dark outfit without worrying about the shade of brown. It will actually compliment dark clothing including black-it's universal. If you like black you won't go wrong with this choice. About the size, I can't say. Worst that can happen-send back by mail or visit a store close enough to get the right fit."
- Michelle: "Yes, I think the 9W would fit you just fine. I am normally exactly a 7.5W and the 7.5W is actually long and wish I had gotten a 7W. Even still I love these boots a get compliments on them all the time."
Charlotte asked: Does the leather look like good quality leather?
- K: "Yes it looks like quality but the leather is more of a pebble leather not a smooth leather"
- monica: "It sure does."
- Dana: "Yes they are nice looking boots, but if you have a wide calf these boots are not wide calf. I have an 18 inch calf and I can't zip these boots."
- Elizabeth: "I have the black leather and I love them. I think they look like really nice quality English riding boots and very good leather."
- PATRICIA: "Yes"
- Michelle: "The leather is good quality and soft."
- Kendra: "Yes, it's a pretty rich dark brown, not the fake looking brown you see so much lately. "
- D: "Yes. I have two pairs"
- CINDY: "Yes. Very nice shoe but runs small. "
- J: "nope & was too rounded at the toe making it look non-stylish"
- J: "It's fair - it looks just like the pictured close up view - not like cheap plastic - it does look like the leather it is."
- Ann: "Yes, these are very nice looking boots. Great purchase. "
- K: "I have the banana bread color - and the leather is really nice."
Sarah asked: I want to know if the getting a w in the font (a 9w for instance) makes the shaft size any wider? I tried these on in the store and the calf felt fairly good but the foot was narrow. I have narrow calves but a slightly wide foot which makes for a very difficult fit.
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Sarah, Measurements do vary by size. The W behind the shoe size is for the shoes width, W is equivalent to a wide width shoe. For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
CHERI asked: I ordered a 9w but is the calf wide as well?..i always seem to have a problem with this area
- Kristi: "The calf is wide as well if you order the wide shaft. I have to order the wide shaft to make the boots more comfortable to wear. The boots are awesome and extremely comfortable."
- Lissette: "YES, THE STRETCHY BAND IN THE BACK HELPS ALOT! I LOVE THEM AND HAVE GOTTEN MANY COMPLIMENTS"
- Teri: "Hi, you need the 9W with a wide shaft (that's the wide calf part). I love mine - they fit well & no tight calf."
- Gayle: "Hi Cheri, No, the calf is not wide as well--just the foot. But you can order wide shaft and that will be wider in the calf area. Good luck!"
- MaryKay: "You have to specifically order the wide calf or they will be a tight fitting calf. I ordered 11W and they are wide enough for the foot, but the calf fights tightly. I've also ordered some wide calf Jersey boots and they should be here soon and I can answer your questions better."
- Elizabeth: "I wear a size 7 and my calves measure 16 inches. I ordered the wide shaft version & had to send them back because the shaft wasn't wide enough."
- Diane: "No the calf is not very wide"
- Anne Marie: "It depends. I ordered the wide shaft in 8W because of my big calves. Did you order the wide shaft or just in wide width in the shoe? "
- sonya: "Yes, the calf is wide."
- Jan: "Hi Cheri, These are the first boots I have been able to wear over my calves w/ jeans tucked inside.....so yes, they are wider than others I have tried on. Hope this helps. Jan"
- Jennifer: "I have that problem, too along with wide feet. I ordered the wide shaft boot in a 7 wide and the fit is perfect! I recommend d the wide shaft if you've had trouble with fit through the calf in the past. These fit great, are roomy enough to wear them with my jeans tucked in them. Good luck!"
- C: "If you specifically ordered a wide calf boot, yes the calf area will be wide. You may need to read the dimensions of the boot to make sure it will fit you. I have very muscular calfs and needed a width of at least 17". Good luck."
- ma del Rayo: "Hi. I bougth 9 Wide Calf and I had to return boots because they didn'd fit my almost 17" calves. I bought a similar model in 2011 and they fit perfect, I guess is the model, this ones have less spandex than the ones I bought before. Good luck with yours."
Vita asked: What is difference ( by inches) between 8w and 8ww? Thanks !
- Su: "Naturalizer should answer this question, since it is pertaining to their product."
- Melva: "W=wide WW= double wide (larger)"
- Sandra: "I don't know the answer to that."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Vita, The difference between 8w, and 8ww about an 1/8 of an inch. Thanks, Hillary"
Tara asked: What is the shaft circumference?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Tara, It depends on your size. If you click the link below and select the Jersey boot, you will be able to find the boot measurements for individual sizes there. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. http://www.naturalizer.com/Shopping/FitAssistant.aspx#Jersey Thanks, Brittany"