Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "Style"
- Rahab: "I like the look and it seems like good leather"
- Pamela: "I selected this boot for the comfort/quality/price however, this is my second time purchasing as they didn't run true to width. I purchased a "w" and they were tight, so, I'm hoping this double wide is a true sized fit!"
- J: "I wear a 8WW shoe and these fit the width perfectly as well as my calf. They are very comfortable and stylish."
- S: "It was on sale, and many people said it was stylish and comfortable."
- Xingci: "it looks good"
- Vera: "i need brown boots"
- Lola: "color, short heel"
- E: "Leather, wide width, and stylish"
- Virgie: "In my size (WW) plus stylish."
- Sandra: "Attractive boot, in my size, at a good price."
- Naomi: "These are very nice looking, have a low heel and just the right amount of detail. They look great with jeans, leggins and dresses!"
- Joan: "Wide calf didn't work"
- Rhea: "i saw that it's 14.5" shaft height and just right for my height. I also found good reviews about it so I hope it meets my expectation."
- D: "Super cute boot that is comfortable because of the wide shaft and soft leather."
- Barbara: "bought a black pair and loved them"
- Nettie H: "I needed some brown boots, and these were on sale. Besides, Naturalizer shoes & boots are very comfortable."
- Helen: "Love the comfort have it in black already"
- Anita: "Like the style. Don't want boots that aren't leather."
- Angela: "wide calves"
- DeLoris: "I have tried them on and they are very comfortable They were recommended by a friend of mine"
- bev: "LIKED THE SYTLE. NEED A BROWN BOOT. ALWAYS LOVE THE WAY NATURALIZER FOOT WEAR FITS."
- Cathy: "I have the black pair and LOVE this boot. Very comfortable and looks great with everything from jeans to dresses."
- R: "So comfortable & stylish!"
- Marlene: "Loved the boot...wanted a riding boot and since I had purchased shoes from Naturalizer in the past I trusted the quality. I did make the mistake of ordering the W instead of M. They are a little too roomy and my feet move around in them too much."
- Noel: "Looking for a wide wide foot."
- Lillyan: "I have this boot in black and wear them all the time. They are super comfortable and fit great!"
- BENITA: "rich brown color, comfortable boot, most importantly the obscenely high price finally came down- yay!"
- Nattanit: "I like the color."
- Disnayra: "I love the style and they are on sale"
- V: "Great fit and very comfortable. All leather as well!"
- Tim: "I need a wide width"
- Elizabeth: "My mom wanted these boots!!!!"
- Cicely: "My mom has been wanting these since Christmas.. She saw a coworker with them on and she became obsessed over them and had to have them.. The coworker cant stop bragging how comfortable they are! So I bought them for my moms birthday since she didn't get them for Christmas.. Yeah I should be getting the daughter of the year award right about now!"
- Lynda: "it came in extra wide"
Emily asked: I noticed that the size 9.0 W and 9.5 W are both EU 40.0 I want to buy the Oxford Brown color but there's no size 9.5 W - so wondering if a size 9 W would fit okay? I normally wear a 9.5 wide. I love the way this boot looks but don't want another black pair.
Charlotte asked: Does the leather look like good quality leather?
Sarah asked: I want to know if the getting a w in the font (a 9w for instance) makes the shaft size any wider? I tried these on in the store and the calf felt fairly good but the foot was narrow. I have narrow calves but a slightly wide foot which makes for a very difficult fit.
CHERI asked: I ordered a 9w but is the calf wide as well?..i always seem to have a problem with this area
Vita asked: What is difference ( by inches) between 8w and 8ww? Thanks !
Tara asked: What is the shaft circumference?