Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- N: "Extraordinarily comfortable. I wear a 7.5 Narrow and these fit perfectly with tights. Look good with skirts as well as skinny jeans and color is exactly as pictured. Wore them all winter!!"
- Lynn: "Love these boots. Very comfortable and they look great."
- L: "Everyone needs a pair of brown boots with buckle accessories! These boots are very well made and comfortable."
- Denise: "Good looking flat boot"
- JOYCE: "NEEDED A GREAT PAIR OF FLAT RIDING BOOTS--FITS THE BILL PERFECTLY. GREAT QUALITY AND TRUE TO SIZE. I'M 65 AND LOVE THEM"
Lisa asked: In the Jersey boot, is the Banana Bread color available in WW shoe widths? I am having trouble finding it, on Naturalizer's site or other sites. Thanks!
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Lisa, The banana bread is available in WW widths. We currently only have size 8.5 WW available. The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Ellen asked: What size calf will this fit? Need to choose between regular and wide? THank you
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Jane asked: what are naturalizer's widest shaft boots?
- Mara: "They are really beautiful. I purchased black size 9W and my calves are bt 16 1/2 and 17". Wearing skinny jeans, I was able to slip them on then when I zipped them up around my calf area that's when I had trouble. Not sure how I did it but I maneuvered it and got it zipped up. At the top there was room but where my calves are is where they were really tight. I've worn them twice and they did stretch b/c now I can zip them, but I was surprised that the wide shaft area was literally only near the top only, Maybe it's b/c I'm only 5'3" and my calves are probably lower than where they think a woman who is a size 9 calves should be, I don't know. I do love the look, I have not worn boots over my jeans in a while. They are definitely flat, I wish they had a padding and some kind of support, which surprised me again. I am keeping them, but if I didn't need a wide shaft, I probably would have. Once they stretch a little more, I'll get some gel insoles to put in them."
- L: "These extend to 18" at the top."
- kathryn: "They are boots for women with larger calves."
- Yvette: "Not sure, however I need a 14 circumfrence and these were perfect. Hope this helps"
Sharon asked: What are the measurements for the 9 extra wide calf.?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sharon,The W or WW next to the size on this boot is actually for the width of your foot not that calf width. If you would like a wide shaft boot you need to select that product. I have posted a link to the wide calf version of this shoe below. If you would like the measurements, on the product page you may select boot measurements and then the product name. Here you will find the measurements for your size. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0211450-3011335/Naturalizer/Banana+Bread+Leather/Jersey+Wide+Shaft.aspx Thanks,Brittany"
Tiffany asked: What is the different between the w and the ww in the sizes? I need a wide calf. thanks.
- Brittany (staff): "The W in the size verses the WW is the size of the width of your foot not the calf. If you would like to order a wide shaft boot, you will need to select the boot with wide shaft in the product name. If you have a wide width foot you will also need to select W next to your size but if you are a regular size with a wide calf, as long as you are on the wide shaft product page you will receive a wide shaft boot. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I have posted a link below to this boot's wide calf version. http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0211450-3011335/Naturalizer/Banana+Bread+Leather/Jersey+Wide+Shaft.aspx Thanks, Brittany"
Jackie asked: Is the top buckle around the calf area adjustable or just for looks?
- D: "Just 4 looks"
- Marilynn: "For looks"
- Sherri: "Just for looks. :)"
- K: "The top and bottom buckles are both just decorations."
Gail asked: Will you be getting more of this boot, Banana Bread Leather, in a 6.5 W?
- Brittany (staff): "Unfortunately I do not know if we will be receiving any more of that size at this time. That size may be available in your store. Please click on the store locator below to find a store near you. http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Terri asked: Are the buckles on the banana bread color gold? Silver on the black and brown?
- Marilynn: "I am not sure on the banana bread color- but on the black ones I purchased- the buckles are what I would call an antique gold. It's not bright and shiny gold. Hope this helps"
- A: "I bought the black and the buckles are gold colored (like brass). I believe they are also gold colored on the banana bread."
- K: "I just received this boot in black. The buckles are NOT silver but an "old gold" color. They are a matte finish not shiny and looks classy."
- Mackenzie: "On the banana bread boots, the buckles are a brassy gold. They are very good looking."
- Amy: "I just bought the black and I just went as checked...the buckles are gold."
- Marsha: "Banana bread buckles are gold"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Terri, The buckles on all of the boots are gold. They do resemble almost an antique gold. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
- CRYSTAL: "They are gold slightly antique gold. "
Josephine asked: Please advice Boot Shaft and Calf Circumference for Naturalizer Jersey Boot? I wear size 6 medium.
- Josephine: "Thanks for the information."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Josephine, If you go to the boot's product page and select boot measurements, here you will be able to select the boot's name, your size and measurements will be provided. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
- Josephine: "Details & Care A curved gore perfects the N5 Comfort System fit of a lightly textured boot burnished for a classic look. 1" heel. 15" boot shaft; 14 1/2" calf circumference. Stretches to fit calf. (size 8.5). Side zip entry. Leather upper/synthetic lining and sole."
Sheri asked: What is the height of boot from heel to top?
- Patricia: "Exactly 16 inches. These boots are sooooo comfortable!"
- Jessica: "The boot from heel to top is about 16inches"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sheri, Unfortunately we have had no responses to your question. We do have boot measurements that can be selected on the product's page. I believe that the shaft height measurements are not take from the heel up but are rather just the actual shaft itself. Sorry for the inconvenience, Brittany"
Megan asked: What is the calf circumference for a size 5? I have very narrow calves and was wondering if these would fit. Can you adjust the straps to accommodate smaller calves? Thanks.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Megan, The measurements for a size five are listed below. Please let me know if you have any additional questions: Shaft Height: 14 6/16" Circumference: 14" Thanks, Brittany"
Jackie asked: I am confused about the calf sizes. I am a size 8 but am wondering what the circumference of the shaft would be for this size (because I know it wouldn't be the same as a size 6). Can you help? Thanks.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Jackie, The measurements for a size 8 are listed below: Shaft Height: 15 1/8" Circumference: 15 2/16" Please let me know if you have any additional questions, Brittany"
Kiri asked: I am an older woman with wide feet and a large knuckle at the big toe. Would you recommend I order wide or extra wide boots?
- Josephine: "Hi Kiri, I really can't give you any suggestion or recommendation in regards with your request for I personally wears size 5.5 medium size shoes and size 6 medium size boots."
- Isabelle: "Extra wide, and a half size smaller than usual--love the shoes they just run small."
- Patricia: "I would recommend wide. I usually get a size 9, this time I got a size 8.5 and there is just the right amount of room at the toes. The regular size I got fits my foot."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below for sizing assistance: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Sandie asked: I wear a size 4.5 and am 5' tall. What is the length of the boot shaft? Many riding boots are too tall for me.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sandie, The smallest measurement I have is for a size 5. I would assume that they will probably be the same or very close on measurements. The dimensions are listed below: Height: 14 3/8" Circumference: 14" Please let me know if you have any questions Thanks, Brittany"
Sheryl asked: circumference of boot shaft?
- Patricia: "Around 15". My leg is 13 1/2" wide at the shaft and the boot fits perfect."
- DEVAHIRE: "I have a 17 in calf size and they don't zip up all the way. So it's smaller than 17 "
- Diane: "Sheryl, I am sending them back. circumference is only 16 dont buy if you have larger calves they wont fit"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sheryl, Unfortunately I do not have the details on the circumference of the boot but the shaft height is approximately 14". Hope this helps. Thanks, Brittany"