Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Collene: "Comfortable and simple design."
- Deborah: "Love these boots , they look nice, fit perfect. I bought my sister a pair as a gift she loves them."
- Jessica: "Love these boots, very comfortable."
- Sandra: "Looked sharp and they feel even better!"
- Darice: "Cute boots but they did not fit my extra wide calves!"
- V: "The shaft was too wide so I returned these. Love the height of the shaft and heel."
- Kathy: "Fit around calf"
- Eileen: "size and color were just right"
- Eve: "LOVE THESE - THEY ARE THE MOST COMFORTALE BOOTS I HAVE EVER WORN."
- Jacqueline: "I needed a everyday boot for work."
- C: "Present for daughter who is looking for a comfortable boot. She did wear this boot more than another brand name leather boot!"
- Jan: "I bought 2 pairs in 2013; black and brown; and love and wear them so much that I want another black pair!! I wear them all the time!!"
- Amy: "Naturalizer never fails to make comfortable shoes. I was looking for a comfortable and stylish pair of black boots - this fits the bill!"
- S: "Love these boots"
- Amy: "because of the comments"
- L: "Black boots with a low heel."
- Elise: "I love that Naturalizer has the wide calf boots, I"m athletic and need that size!"
- Michele: "I purchased because of the Wide Shaft... Regular cut boots do not fit my calfs"
- Katherine: "I have a brown pair that I love!! Wanted a pair in black!"
- Connie: "I have them in brown and love the fit and look!"
- NORMA: "AS A VISUAL MANAGER IM UP AND DOWN AND ON MY FEET FOR OVER 9HRS THESE SHOES ARE SOOOO COMFY AND A LIFE SAVER!!!!!"
- Rosa: "Wide Shaft"
- Rosa: "comfort and beautiful design"
- V: "wide calf boots"
- Mary: "Very comfortable, I bought them for my friend. I own a pair."
- L: "loved the style and Naturalizers are always a great value"
- Donna: "I have them in the brown and I like them"
- Vicki: "comfort, fit and style"
- Livy: "Style, price and that its available in wide shaft"
- Leslie: "I had already bought a brown pair, and they are the most comfortable boots I have owned. I have also received many compliments on them and they are very stylish."
- TRICIA: "I chose this boot because it's black, has a wide shaft, has my size 7W and the shaft height isn't too short and I like the decorative buckles and it has a tailored quality to it"
- Peggy: "wide shaft & Naturalizer quality"
- Aydee: "They dont look slipper for the snow and they also look very nice and comfortable, and customers who haved purchased this also had wonderful comments. Cant wait to get them :)."
- Sandy: "I love the comfort of naturalizer and was looking for a a nice looking leather boot."
- Kathy: "Great price and a good looking boot!"
- Linsey: "Have in brown"
- SERENA: "They're exactly what I've been looking for and the price is phenomenal!"
- B: "Looking for a good quality book with low heel, leather, and wider shaft."
- Po: "Because wide shaft and for gift for sister"
Rebecca asked: What color is the buckle on the black boot?
dee asked: what size is the circumference around the calf?
Nina asked: Are these true to size?
Sarah asked: Does this come in 7wide? I'm looking for a 7wide with wide shaft in black, but I can't find any. Thanks!
Christine asked: What is the Calf Circumference on this particular boot? I need 20 inches, and most boots I see advertised as "wide calf" only equals to maybe 18"
Adina asked: How wide is the shaft on the 8.5 W?
Sue asked: I am 4'11" tall so I have to watch the length of the boot. What is the length in inches of the boot?
Kellie asked: I am looking at the specifications for the wide shaft boot in size 5 1/2. Is the height of the shaft measured at the front of the boot or the back? The front is higher.....
Lynn asked: I have a small foot and size is a problem I think a 4 will fit. I also have a large calf, will this boot allow for that?
Jennifer asked: Does the M and W sizing options describe the calf sizing or the actual shoe/foot area sizing?
ronda asked: Are these boots water proof?
KRISTI asked: I have been comparing products (wide shaft riding boots) all over the internet, and of course, I keep coming back to my first choice-the Naturalizer "Jersey Wide Shaft Boot". My concern is over the width of the shaft. I am a curvacious woman at 5'9", 220 lbs. I have nice legs-but my calves are still 17" +; and I have swolen feet due to medications. If I order a size 11w or ww, do you think the width of the boot will be wide enough for me?
Janice asked: how tall are these boots?
Donna asked: shaft height and circumference??
Mara asked: Has anyone ordered the wides and they do they run like a true wide or have you needed the wide wide? I'm usually 9W and on the printout my width went onto the WW portion slightly but I've had experience where double wides are too wide. looking for opinion. Also I'm only 5'3" and wonder about the height being too high. Are these supposed to be above knee at all?
Delores asked: I'm interested in these boots. I have a wide calf about 18", does these boots accommodate my calves. also there where no mention of the shaft. can you please clarify this for me? thank you, delores
Karen asked: How tall is the shaft of this boot?
ashley asked: I've read reviews that the base of the boot runs narrow. Does it, and if so, should I size up then?
Mara asked: What is the shaft height?
Nataliya asked: Hello, could you please help me. It is my first time with Naturalizer and I'm interested in the black Jersey boots. But I got confused with the sizes. My calf is 18 inches wide and my foot length is 10,7 inches. So I'd like to know if 11W size will fit me. I would really appreciate some clarification on this, thank you! And another question - do you ship to Russia?
Janna asked: what is the calf width size???
Laura asked: Hello, I'm interested in the black Jersey boots but I can't tell what color the buckles are based on the pictures online. Are they gold or silver? Thanks!
Victoria asked: What is the calf size it fits in inches?
NANETTE asked: This is very confusing. Your boot size chart lists the circumference of a size 6 "WIDE" shaft Jersey as 16 and 6/16ths inches. That is about 2 and a half inches NARROWER than what Naturalizer staff has been telling everyone. They stated at least 5 times on this site that the circumference of the Jersey wide shaft is 19 inches in size 6 M. So.... which is it?? Because I wear a 7 W and my calves are about 17 inches. I need to know if these boots will fit because I do not want to pay shipping both ways like I did last year when the boots I ordered had a shaft that wouldn't zip. I would really appreciate some clarification on this, thank you!
Patricia asked: My calf is 17 inches wide at them widest Is my calf too wide for these boots?