Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Monica: "As a 6-foot-tall and muscular woman, I have had such a hard time finding a low-heeled boot that had wide enough calves to fit. I'm constantly trying and returning boots that squeeze too tight. These boots are perfect, though! They're made well. The leather has some give when you wear them in. I'm very, very happy with these and simply regret that I didn't buy a pair in black, too."
- Angela: "Love the wide shaft. Even when I used to be athletic and fit my legs have been thick. These fit with pants, leggins, jeggins, skinny jeans. They're great!"
- S: "Loved them in Black"
- Peggy: "Color, needed brown"
- C: "I love them"
- Silvia: "Never arrived. Item was out of stock"
- Lynn: "THIS ORDER WAS NOT PROCESSED SINCE RAN OUT OF STOCK. VERY UNFORTUNATE."
- S: "Looks great with jeans"
- Azra: "Wanted to try wider shaft boots; this is my first attempt to check it out. Liked design and color seems very nice. I hope they are keepers since I bought them online, and did not have a chance to try them out yet."
- Nisha: "I waited a long time for the sale and the 20% off deal. I have been wanting a pair of riding boots for forever it seems. I am a homeschool mom and get tired of wearing tennis shoes all the time. I am so excited about wearing these next fall!"
- Kathleen: "This is one the most comfortable pair of boots I've owned and I now have them in 3 colors! Would like to see more free shipping offers."
- Xiaojing: "Like Naturalizer shoes, very comfortable and stylish. For this boot, like the color and design."
- Kathy: "Glad to see M width shoe size, but W width shaft. I love the classic look and the dark brown color. Hope they fit! Wish I had a promo code for my first order...any coupons in effect? Thank you!"
- B: "Got the boots in black and brown. I had a great coupon, free shipping, plus they were on sale. How could I resist?!"
- Po: "Wide shaft n style"
hanh asked: what is shaft height? my height is very limited :-) only 5'. Thanks
Peggy asked: how tall is the shaft on these boots? Do they go to just below the knee?
Lyn asked: Is there a tall boot that will fit 8.5 narrow but have a wide shaft? I have narrow feet but heavy legs.
Hazel asked: Hi! I would like to ask if this run true to size. I am usually size 6 on a sandals. Should I get size 6 on this kind of shoes/boot? Thanks!
Lucy asked: I have very narrow feet but VERY wide calves. Does the wide shaft version of this boot refer to the foot width or the calf width? Same question regarding the M and W when selecting boot sizes. Thanks!
Kim asked: What is the circumference? I have 17 inch calves.
Carolyn asked: shaft circumferance???
Chriselle asked: Hi! What does the M and W mean beside the shoe size? I'd like to get the wide shaft boots. Thanks
georgia asked: I have large calves, are this truly wide? Like at least 16 circumfence?
Ariane asked: I know you don't have the Jersey Wide Shaft in WW right now, but do you even manufacture the Jersey Wide Shaft in Double Wide? I noticed you do have the regular shaft in WW. However, I do take a WW in Naturalizer brand and I would prefer the Wide Shaft. Thanks,
Sarah asked: What is the size of the shelf of a size 10 boot?
Maddy asked: Are they waterproof/resistant? I'm going to be walking in snow and rain and if they aren't, its not worth it to me.
Pearlie asked: What is the circumference of the shaft in a size 9.5 W ?
Caz asked: Hi all, just wondering what the calf circumference is (cm) for the size 10 (41) in the jersey boots? I couldn't find the jersey specifics in the boot measurement section. Thanks, caz :)