Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lynn: "THIS ORDER WAS NOT PROCESSED SINCE RAN OUT OF STOCK. VERY UNFORTUNATE."
- S: "Looks great with jeans"
- Azra: "Wanted to try wider shaft boots; this is my first attempt to check it out. Liked design and color seems very nice. I hope they are keepers since I bought them online, and did not have a chance to try them out yet."
- Nisha: "I waited a long time for the sale and the 20% off deal. I have been wanting a pair of riding boots for forever it seems. I am a homeschool mom and get tired of wearing tennis shoes all the time. I am so excited about wearing these next fall!"
- Kathleen: "This is one the most comfortable pair of boots I've owned and I now have them in 3 colors! Would like to see more free shipping offers."
- Xiaojing: "Like Naturalizer shoes, very comfortable and stylish. For this boot, like the color and design."
- Kathy: "Glad to see M width shoe size, but W width shaft. I love the classic look and the dark brown color. Hope they fit! Wish I had a promo code for my first order...any coupons in effect? Thank you!"
- B: "Got the boots in black and brown. I had a great coupon, free shipping, plus they were on sale. How could I resist?!"
- Po: "Wide shaft n style"
hanh asked: what is shaft height? my height is very limited :-) only 5'. Thanks
- Kelsey: "I'm 5'6" and it hits about 2" below the knee. Unless your petite stature has long legs, do not buy these!"
- Tanya: "I'm 5'3 and the shaft comes about an inch under my knee."
Peggy asked: how tall is the shaft on these boots? Do they go to just below the knee?
- Kristi: "The boots come right below my knees."
- Jennifer: "I'm 5'9 and mine fall about 2 inches below the center of my knee cap. It really depends on your personal height. Measure the length of your leg from your heel up...about 15 inches, and that is where the top of the boot shaft will be on your leg."
- Dana: "These are tall boots, but fall a little below the knee - a great height for winter skirts and for tucking in jeans/pants."
- F: "Yes"
- Lourdes: "Yes they are below the knee and fit just right."
- Kathleen: "The boots do go just below my knee. I'm 5' 6" with average length legs and they are perfect. I'm not sure where you measure the shaft from but from the bottom of the heel (floor) to the top of the boot it measures 16 1/4" in the back and in the front which is a bit higher it measures 17"."
- Tracy: "These boots come up just to the bottom of my kneecap. I am very short. They look really great and are extremely comfortable."
- Tanya: "Yes they come right under the knee."
- Lesia: "Peggy, They should go up to the knee for me but they don't."
- Bob: "yes"
- Amy: "I am about 5''6" and these hit me maybe 2 inches below the knee. I liked the height but returned them because the foot was narrow. I wish there was a color that was a little lighter than this, these are a dark chocolate brown color. Good quality leather. "
- Jennifer: "YES"
- JoJo: "Yes, Peggy...These boots do hit just below the knee. I found that with both pair of boots I have purchased this season with Naturalizer, that I needed to go up 1/2 size. I purchased the Medium Width in the Wide Shaft boots. I have thoroughly enjoyed the black and brown pairs of boots I have purchased through Naturalizer. Take care!"
Lyn asked: Is there a tall boot that will fit 8.5 narrow but have a wide shaft? I have narrow feet but heavy legs.
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Hazel asked: Hi! I would like to ask if this run true to size. I am usually size 6 on a sandals. Should I get size 6 on this kind of shoes/boot? Thanks!
- Tanya: "For me they ran true to size and fit perfectly right out of the box. I usually wear a 9 1/2 or 10 and I ordered the 10."
- Jennifer: "I typically wear an 8 or 8.5, but I ordered these in a size 9 because I knew I'd wear socks with them and I wanted a little extra room."
- KATHY: "I wear a size 20 and it eas veery true to size."
- Marija: "I just got these boots and they are really great! Yes, I would say that they are true to size - I am size 9, ordered 9 and they are perfect - comfortable even with a bit thicker socks."
- Titipa: "Yes, they are true to size. Do you wear size 6 shoes? I'm a 6.5 and they fit perfectly."
- Natalie: "Yes! These do run true to size so I would get your normal size."
- Pam: "I found the size runs true but they were a little narrow for me . I have very wide feet."
- Lisa: "Hi Hazel P, These boots are beautiful. Had them on yesterday. I almost returned them as I apparently ordered the wrong size. Didn't get them returned in time so I stretched them a bit. I have a wide foot and should have ordered the wide. I still feel they run slightly narrow but otherwise true to size. The soles are rubbery which makes for a comfy stride all day, especially if you are on your feet all day!!"
- Micky: "have no idea.... Naturalizer cancelled my order saying the boots I ordered two weeks before were out of stock... not a good experience."
- Teresa: "The foot of the boot runs true to size. Unfortunately for me the shaft is not wide enough. I am going to try a product called boot bands to see if I can make it work. "
- Kelsey: "I ordered my normal size and didn't have any issues."
- angela: "Yes it is true to size"
- T: "Yes it does run true to size."
- Ramona: "I wear a 6.5 in sandals and 6.5 to 7 in shoes. I ordered a 7 in these boots and they fit well with socks on. Hope this helps."
- Silvia: "Sorry, my size was not in stock so the boots never shipped...:("
- Angela: "Hi! If you weare size 6 on Naturalizer sandals, the size should be the same in boots. I only wear Naturalizer (sandals, comfort shoes, and boots) my size is 6.5 in all of them. No complains so far regarding size."
- F: "I ran the same size in this boot as I did in my sandals. .so I would say yes."
Lucy asked: I have very narrow feet but VERY wide calves. Does the wide shaft version of this boot refer to the foot width or the calf width? Same question regarding the M and W when selecting boot sizes. Thanks!
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Lucy, This boot is made to fit women with larger calves. The width of the boot, next to the boots size, is the standard medium width. I hope this helps, Hillary"
Kim asked: What is the circumference? I have 17 inch calves.
- Tracy: "My boots measure 16" but have the elastic stretchy part for extra room."
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Kim, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Elaine: "The top measured around 14 to 141/2 inches inside the boot zipped up and around 15 on the outside. They have stretch material in the back on both sides. Very nice boot and I would recommend them to anyone."
- janice: "i have 17 inch calves too and these wide calf boots fit great ! even with leggings they fit just fine."
Carolyn asked: shaft circumferance???
- Donna: "Dont know the circumfrance, I returned them they were too small for me."
- angela: "17inches"
- L: "Approximately 18" There is a stretch panel at the top which might add another 3/4""
- Carin: "The widest part of my calf is 15 1/4. These boots fix perfect with room to tuck in my jeans. Comfortable fit."
- Angela: "About 16 inches. My calves are around 16.5 and these boots feet. I can't wear jeans, only jeggins, leggins, or thin stockings. They look great!"
- LAURA: "I have a wide calf and am thrilled that not only can I fit these boots around my wide calves but I can fit jeans tucked in as well!!! FINALLY!!!!!"
- Margarita: "I saw an answer to a similar question and for wide shaft for sizes 6-10 it's between 16-19inches. I have size 10 in Banana Bread and I really like these boots"
- Jaclyn: "A sizing chart for each boot is offered on the website and depends on the boot size."
- Hillary (staff): "HI Carolyn, The shaft height measures 14 14/16" and the circumference measures 14 12/16". The measurements were taken using a size 7.0 m. Please note measurements vary by size. Thank you, Hillary"
Chriselle asked: Hi! What does the M and W mean beside the shoe size? I'd like to get the wide shaft boots. Thanks
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Chriselle, The M next to the size stands for Medium width, while the W is equivalent to Wide width. If you are interested in the wide calf boot, you will need to make sure the style says "wide calf". I hope this helps, Hillary"
georgia asked: I have large calves, are this truly wide? Like at least 16 circumfence?
- Lesia: "For some reason the brown pair is much tighter than the black pair I purchased. Sorry this really doesn't help."
- Sheila M: "Yes it is to size. I am larger than a 16. I have always had a hard time finding boots because ny calves were so big until I found Nateralizer."
- Tanya: "Yes, however, make sure you purchase wide shaft version of this boot."
- Evonnie: "Georgia are not wide enough . I have a very thin foot but order wide so can were socks . The boots needs little more with in the circumference. But they are pretty."
Ariane asked: I know you don't have the Jersey Wide Shaft in WW right now, but do you even manufacture the Jersey Wide Shaft in Double Wide? I noticed you do have the regular shaft in WW. However, I do take a WW in Naturalizer brand and I would prefer the Wide Shaft. Thanks,
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Ariane, We do not currently have any wideshaft boots in a WW width. We have never produced them in the past. There is talk of having them in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Sarah asked: What is the size of the shelf of a size 10 boot?
- Sandra: "Hi Sarah, Last year I purchased these boots in the Oxford Brown size 11. I LOVED them so much! I wanted to buy a pair in black last year. They didn't have them in size 11. So I waited till this fall to purchase them. These are the most comfortable, best fitting boots I have ever owned. I am 6'1" and not little. They fit my calf better then any of the 6 pair of wide-calf boots I own. Give them a try! You won't be sorry........."
- SANDRA: "I ordered a size 7 1/2 I don't think it would be the same sizzle."
- Evonnie: "To small"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sarah, If you go to the product page and select boot measurements, you can there select the name of the boot and your specific size and it will give you the measurements for the boot. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Maddy asked: Are they waterproof/resistant? I'm going to be walking in snow and rain and if they aren't, its not worth it to me.
- C: "well, they are all leather except the sole. I wouldn't recommend wearing them in the snow-----rain is ok. I would spray them with water repellant first."
- Diane: "They appear to be. I have used them in the rain this year but no snow yet"
- Amanda: "They're made of leather, so I sprayed mine with waterproof leather protector spray. I've worn them in rain and it didn't affect them, however they're definitely NOT cold weather boots, and I imagine your feet will get pretty cold walking around in snow in these. I live in Chicago and as much as I LOVE these gorgeous boots, I definitely will be going to my fleece-lined, rubber-soled boots when the snow rolls in."
- Rosa E: "They are leather boots. I would not recommend to expose them to moisture."
- Linda: "Hi Maddy, I don't think they are waterproof. At least it doesn't say so. I can say they are very comfortable and love the look. The wide shaft is the only tall riding boot that fits my calves and because of that I bought the banana bread brown and black. Perhaps you could buy waterproof spray or polish?"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Maddy, Unfortunately these boots are not waterproof/resistant. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Pearlie asked: What is the circumference of the shaft in a size 9.5 W ?
Caz asked: Hi all, just wondering what the calf circumference is (cm) for the size 10 (41) in the jersey boots? I couldn't find the jersey specifics in the boot measurement section. Thanks, caz :)
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Caz, Here are the product measurements for a 6 sorry to have a 10 on hand. Shaft 16", Circumference 19". Hope this helps. Thanks, Brittany"