Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
zinaida asked: Do you have a Green color of the size 9,5 W?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
zinaida asked: Do you have a green color?
- D: "No I have black and a brown pair."
- M: "Love this boot the most comfy, I have the sable color easy on and off, would pay another pair next winter again "
- Frances: "No."
- MARTHA: "Yes. I have black, green, and Camelot tan. I love them all. The green is dark green and I wear them more than I thought I would. I love these boots and recommend that you buy them online--best price. I bought them in wide because I wear thicker socks (I am a wool sock person) with them."
- Sandra: "No I have the Camelot suede and l love them.... But must brush and always clean."
- Michele: "Hi Zinaida, In answer to your question...no, I don't have the green color, but I did see it in person and it is a rich dark green and it is so pretty. I have the Camelot and the Black. The boots are absolutely gorgeous...ALL THE COLORS....the red is absolutely beautiful(I plan to buy that one). Hope I answered your question and hope you are as happy with your purchase as I am with mine."
- Terri: "No"
- Lynn: "No I have the brown color"
- Juli: "No, the camel color only. The green would be cute though. I've received many compliments on these boots and they are comfortable."
Rachel asked: I wear a size 8 W. Is the shaft wider on a wide size than on a regular size?
- Nita: "I just bought the 8W and I have all kinds of feet problems and a recent knee surgery .. they are a snap to slip on. So soft and I LOVE them!"
- Rachel: "Oops, never mind. I just saw on your other answer to Abbie W that the shaft is 6". Thanks~~"
- Rachel: "Thanks! One more question, would you have the dimension--on the back of the boot--from the heel to the top of the shaft? I have a large calf and am trying to figure out if the shaft will fit."
- Brittany (staff): "The shaft circumference is the same as the regular size. The only difference is the shoes width is larger. Thanks, Brittany"
Linda asked: Hi. I need a boot with a removable insole. Do any boots by naturalizer boots have this feature?
- H: "I haven't looked to see if these have a removable insole, but they are quite flexible, and could likely accomodate an additional insole for comfort or orthopedic purposes..."
- H: "I haven't looked to see if these have a removable insole, but these are quite flexible and could liket acc"
- Georgia: "This boot does not have a removable insole. I don't know if any other Naturalizer boot has that particular feature."
- T: "The Basha does not."
Abbie asked: What is the shaft height and calf circumference for size 4.5? I have normal-sized legs, but most smaller-sized boots seem to have very small calf circumferences, so I can't wear them. Thank you in advance!
- Peter K.: "I never have that issue. Buy your exact size and it will work just fine if you stay fit by walking a lot. My sister-in-law often has this problem but she does not walk much to keep her legs fit."
- T: "hi- I have the 4.5 and I usually order W shaft boots for my runner's calves from Naturalizer, but these fit me no problem with room to spare. They are short enough that they don't hit the widest part of my calf."
- T: "I ordered the 4.5. Despite my mutant feet, I have normal sized calves. Not a problem with this shortie boot."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Abbie, Unfortunately I don't have the measurements for a size 4.5. I do have them for a size 6. The shaft is 6" and the circumference is 16". I hope this helps. Thanks, Brittany"