Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Johanna: "nice style, needed casual show but a little big"
Bavani asked: What is the width of the shoe? / How many inches or Centimeters is the width of this shoe?
- C: "I have an 8.5 Medium, and it measures 3.25 inches at widest (just over 8cm?) They need some break in due to the decoration over the toe joints, but maybe that's because I have a larger than normal big toe joint?? Ha! They get more comfortable as I wear them and have had no blisters or sores after wearing. I love my "grey" color, which is not really grey but a cool beige. The width feels ok and I have wide flat feet, but the height is a little snug yet."
- S: "In size 8 1/2, the width across the vamp measures 3 1/4 inches in medium width. Hope this help! Sissy"
- Denise: "Sorry, I haven't tried them on yet! I have noticed that their shoes have been running 1/2 size too long though... I've had to return 2 other pair already..."
- Wilhelmina: "Hello B: Unfortunately these shoes ran very tight in the width area, and I had to return them. I can't tell you the exact width because I don't have them, but I bought my usual size and they were just too tight in the width. The shoe is really cute though. I hope this helps. W."
- Colleen: "I'm not sure of the exact measurements, but I think they run narrow. I'm a narrow width and often have a hard time wearing flats because I walk out of them. I did not have that problem with these"
- Cheryl: "Not wide enough for me. Gave them to my daughter. Sorry."
- SUSAN: "Unfortunately, I packed up these shoes to return them. Although I wear a wide shoe, this is too wide and gaps on the side. In general it is uncomfortable as well. Sorry I could not be of help here."