Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- JODY: "Old purse wearing out. Like multiple pockets and snap closure."
- Anita: "It is a good size, practical yet stylish and real leather for a great price."
- Kelly: "I have a similar summer bag and really like it."
- Susan: "Price/pretty too"
- Kathleen: "has neat clean lines, pockets on the sides, roomy enough for all my personal items. Not cluttered with chains, buckles, or extra do-dads. simple, plain vanilla. Just what I want."
- G: "color"
- Phyllis Suzanne: "I sent my previous order back. I had a similar purse like this one and I wanted to give it a try."
- Donna: "This handbag has compartments inside, including the center zipper compartment which I love! This purse is similar to one I got for Christmas a couple of years ago that I have enjoyed using. I also like that it is leather."
- Carole: "Style, functionality."
- Marlene: "Love the style...not too big, but enough room to organize everything I need in my purse."
Elaine asked: Are the buckles silver or gold?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Elaine, The hardware on this particular bag is silver. Thank you, Hillary"
Brenda asked: Is this truly all leather? I bought another brand bag and the straps were leather but had some vinyl on the sides of them also and they frayed and didnt last long.
- Carole: "Yes, it's a beautiful, well-made bag. Very pleased with it."
- Ellen: "I believe it is all leather but not the same quality leather of another Naturalizer bag I bought."
- Marlene: "I have had many leather handbags. This one looks like all leather as far as I can tell. I really love the arrangement of pockets and the pockets on the outside ends are a terrific place to put your phone for easy access. I have only had this bag for a week, so time will tell as to its durability."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Brenda, The handles and the bottom of the bag are not leather. If the majority of the bag is leather, then that is how we describe it. In the future we will be more careful to list : leather with manmade trims. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"