Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kim: "I thought they were very cute shoes."
- Melanie: "They are too Cute!!"
- Valerie: "SAW THESE SHOES IN YOUR DADELAND MALL AND THEY WERE NOT AVAILABLE IN MY SIZE."
- tracy: "Fresh"
- Robin: "colorful, price and height"
- paula: "style/color"
- Elaine: "Naturalizers always fit my hard to fit wide foot. RARELY do I see a fun whimsical shoe in my size."
- Beverly: "loved the fit"
- Iwona: "VIBRANT COLORS!"
- Susan: "adorable and the right size"
Michelle asked: In the catalog the color of the strap is turquoise. However, in the picture on-line it looks more like a dark sky blue. Which is it?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Michelle,The strap is closer to a turquoise shade.Thank you,Emily"
Nadine asked: How can the sizing for 6.5wide and 6.5 medium be the same? Indicates EU 37.0 for each
- Mabel: "uncomfortable...don't buy"
- Kathy: "Nadine, the sizing EU 37.0 are European sizes. As you can see all American sizes medium or wide have the same European size."
Eleanor asked: Why don't you manufacture more styles in narrow width?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"