Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
gail asked: Does anyone know if these boots work well under a boot cut pant?
- nikki: "Yes they do"
- Sharyle: "Yes, I think they would be fine. The top is not that wide and would fit under the pant leg."
- Martha: "I have worn them under a boot cut pant without any problem."
- JENNIFER: "I wore them with boot cut jeans & they looked great. "
- Karen: "Yes, that is how i wear mine and they look great!"
- Mary: "Yes. My boot cut pants cover and come just about top of the buckle."
- S: "Yes, they look great under boot cut jeans and even nicer pants. Very comfy, too. I got the brown leather."
- Teresa: "Yes, they work perfectly"
- Lil: "Yes they do. I am wearing them right now under a boot cut pant and they are great. "
- Melissa: "Yes, they work either way."
debbie asked: Do these boots run true to size?
- S: "Yes they seem to be true to size. Not small at all. "
- Ekaterina Kharitonov: "I am not sure. My size is 8 and 8.5 for winter boots. I bought this style in 9.5."
- Veena: "Yes but the back of the shoes quite hard"
- Gale: "These boots run short. Order at least 1/2 size larger than you normally wear."
Hannah asked: I just tried these on in the store and love them! however i do wish they were available in a wide option. In the store they have a tag on them claiming they are 'weatherproof' but i cant find anywhere on the Naturalizer website that explains what that means... does anyone know what they mean by that? or have you tried them in rain/snow?
- J: "Have only worn them once. Fit seems to be good. I did go up a half size. Seems alittlewide across the top of foot. Maybe just me being too picky. Think I will like them."
- katy: "I'm sorry I haven't tried them in rain or snow "
- Katheryn: "OK, my bad, I thought I was reviewing something else entirely: Hanna P, you are right, this particular style does NOT come in a wide width. I wish all shoes/boots were made in wide widths. Waterproof? I don't know about that. Leather dries out when it's wet, but do not set them near any heat source, it will super dry them, they could shrink. If they do get wet, just set them out and let them dry naturally. A good leather treatment to maintain leather is Kiwi polish, comes in different colors. Again, sorry for the confusion."
- Katheryn: "I've not worn these - yet - in rain or snow. I bought mine in a wide, so they are available in medium or wide widths. These are made of faux leather, not real leather, which is rather disappointing for the price. If you are worried about them coming apart, then I would invest in some good rain or snow boots and sack these to change into once at work or school."
Iampam asked: does the width run true or is there some stretch room?...why are the cool shoes never in wide sizes...
- Deborah: "I used the shoe size chart and I ordered a 8.5 which is 1/2 size larger than my shoe size, but with boots that works well for me. They fit great and I am happy with the fit and it is a well made shoe."
- Kim: "I usually wear a wide shoe and when I first tried them on, I thought they were a little snug. I tried them on again and they felt fine. I would wear with a thin sock. The boots have some give to them, so I think after a wearing or two they would stretch."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, With this being a newer boot we have yet to receive any feedback on the fit of the boot. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"