Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Patricia asked: My big toe is right at size 8 should I get a 8 1/2 or 9 and over a little in wide section. I was thinking maybe a 9 wide I also wear an orthodic in my shoe. What is your return policy?
- A: "My actual shoe size is 7 1/2M I usually wear sox with boots. So I do prefer a half size larger. I also prefer wide in boots. Naturalizer did not have 8W and I needed boots. I bought size 8M.......the fit is perfect. I am very pleased with the comfortable boots. Hope this helps! Lara"
- Vivian: "i am a size 7 and these boots are not snug and run a little big and i have a lot of space within the boot, i think an 8 1/2? I love these boots and I have them in black and brown and purchased them for my niece. I hope this is helpul."
- Nancy: "These boots run a little big. My feet are very narrow so the medium width was extremely wide. The 7 1/2 was too long. They are nice looking boots. If you have a wide foot and orthodics this boot should be fine. If not you can send them back with no problems."
- Edith: "I will suggest that you get 8&1/2 wide. The boots are very comfortable. Style is also nice. "
- E: "You should buy it at size 8 1/2 wide."
- Sochi: "Hi Patricia, Considering that your toe is at size 8, I would say go to an 8 1/2 But being that you wear an orthodic go for the 9. I hope this helps1 Best of luck!"
- Margarita: "If you plan to do significant walking I would suggest you get size 9."
- T: "I usually wear a 6M. I have difficulty pulling on boots due to a high instep. Bought a 61/2M in this boot for easy on/off. Worked perfectly. The 61/2 M is just a little long and a little wide, enough for ease and thick socks. Up a half size worked for me. "
- I: "I think 8 1/2 is OK. I feel the shoes are right to size. and because there is soft lining inside, very easy to put on and fit in. I never order wide shoes, no comments about that."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Unworn merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 60 days of the sale date at any company-owned Naturalizer store (the merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged at a Naturalizer Outlet store or independently-owned shoe store). Item(s) must be returned in the original brand box (packaging). Be sure to bring the packing slip or the receipt that was email to you. Please click here to locate a store. http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx If you do not live near a company-owned Naturalizer store, please mail your shoes to the following address: Naturalizer Retail 15835 Fern Ave. Chino, CA 91708 If you would like to request a refund, please include the packing slip or email confirmation. If you would like to request an exchange, we will need your shoe size and width. If your exchange request cannot be filled, a refund will be issued. Most refund/exchange requests are completed within 2-3 weeks after the shoes are received. Note: We recommend using a traceable shipping service (UPS or insured U.S. Mail). Return shipping charges are non-refundable. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"