Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Naomi: "I have a pink pair and they are very comfortable"
- N: "VERY COMFORTABLE."
- Susan: "Cute!"
- Barbara: "I purchased the blue print Clara and liked them so well, I am ordering another pair. I would have preferred the pink, but they were only available in 9 M and I wear narrow shoes."
- Carol: "I have the white ones and like them"
Ckaudia asked: are these shoes washable?
- Ckaudia: "Didn't think you could. Thanks lee"
- Lee: "I got the black (don't tell David! LOL) so I wouldn't know, but the sole, which is white, does seem washable. It's made of the old sneaker type soles, and you can probably also whiten them with shoe polish. But I would think you could spot clean the uppers, since they are a nicely finished canvas type material. I don't think you can really wash the whole shoe though because of the gold piping. Hope that helps!"
Janine asked: Are any of the David Bromstad styles available in size 12?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Janine, Unfortunately the largest size offered in David Bromstad shoes is size 11. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Our Apologies, Naturalizer.com"